♧▪︎ 19 ▪︎♤

Comenzar desde el principio

Whenever it's Jisung, he always finds it hard to say no, but in all honesty he is actually curious as to how or what the celebration is, How Jisung is and the people around him, It might've been an unhealthy habit he developed, but it's truly a relief that Jisung seemed very happy.

"Hyunjin!'' Chae, Felix's partner yelled, with Ryujin chiming in right after.

"Oh, are you two really friends now?'' Changbin chimed in as the two entered, Hyunjin bowed and followed Jisung from behind. Everyone's eyes turned to them.

"Shut up, Bin.'' Jisung scoffed and Sana along with Felix came closer and asked him to go to the office with both of them. Jisung nodded at Hyunjin and goes with his work buddies.

"Don't mind them.'' Jisung playfully said to Hyunjin as he went with Felix to the room at the corner. Changbin just scoffed as he passed by Hyunjin and went for the door.

Sana and Momo are both their secretaries from Felix's family and has been helping and had been their representatives for meetings ever since.

I.N. and his friends, Yedam waved and bowed. Chan still in front of his laptop, leaned back and swirled his chair, raising his hands as a greeting for Hyunjin.

Minho stoods up and goes to the cooler, opening a bottle of beer and hands it to Hyunjin

"Here, enjoy it while you're here.''

Hyunjin grabbed the cold bottle and leaned in the couch beside Minho who offered him the drink, following him.

"Do you like Jisung?''

Minho stared sternly followed by the furrowing of brows at the sudden question Hyunjin before answering.

"What kind of question is that? Were past that point, Hwang." Minho squeaked and crouched laughing out loud.

"It's none of your business.'' Minho smirked, handing out the pizza box to Hyunjin urging him to grab one.

"I care about him.'' Hyunjin didn't notice he's already half the bottle in just one gulp.

"Whatever screws your bolts.'' Minho rolled his eyes.

"Even if you really do, It's none of your business still.'' Minho added biting his pizza and Hyunjin grabs one.

"You know, I'm picking on you, right?"

"Yeah."

"It's gonna get worse, Hyunjin. And it's not gonna be me." Minho says.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Take it as a warning. Beware." Minho sing-songs.

Hyunjin sighed, Is it that hard to answer a question directly. They'll never get along so it seems, that the conversation they're having will not go anywhere. He wondered. He doesn't even know why this man is entertaining him despite their dry talk. Everybody is saying the same thing.

Soon they all gathered together in a circle and played games and share little stories of what or how they do. It's your common party activity, socializing, Everyone soon got comfortable. To the point where Jisung is sitting in front of Minho, legs wrapped around him. Uno games, Jenga and other sorts of games stacked in there, they played almost everything with silly punishments and money bets.

They even have made up coupons written in post it's as vouchers for one another. silly, 30% discounts, vacations stays, free pass of 1 hate sentence. you name it.