"Liam is not in a good mood," he said and she nodded.

"that was bound to happen. Anyways where is he ?" she asked putting on her shoes.

"left for some work dressed in his suit," he said.

"Don't worry Niall. If something happens this time we will marry Zayn to Justin," She said and he chuckled.

"sure. Sure," Niall said leaving the hotel room with Eleanor behind him.

Later that day, everyone except Liam went shopping to some famous mall.

Zayn didn't really understood why Liam was acting like that. He didn't do anything wrong. He was just happy that he got reunited with his brother and friends. He was unable to understand how that was bothering Liam.

Zayn sighed and leaned against the wall of the shop they were in. he watched El and Lou shopping together. Shawn was trailing behind Niall with a bored expression while Niall was just happily rambling about something and throwing every piece of cloth back at Shawn which he was willing to buy.

"Hey," Harry whispered in his ear making him jump a little.

"relax. It's me," he chuckled, "why are you looking like a kicked puppy ?" he asked.

"I don't know Harry. Liam .........," Zayn sighed not finding words to speak. As he didn't knew why.

"Oh Zee. Don't worry about him," the curly haired man said, "okay let's get out of here first. Want ice cream ?" he asked and Zayn nodded.

"okay let's go. It's kind of hot here," Harry said taking Zayn's hand walking out of the shop.

"Listen Zee, he is fine. Don't worry about him, okay. It's just that, he kind of got used to how you both were so happy without... you know getting anything interrupted by Louis. He always wanted that. You him and no one else. But you know your brother is....," Harry tried to tell him. He just couldn't tell him that Louis' presence was the reason behind Liam's ruined mood.

Maybe he shouldn't have forced Liam to call Louis over her for the surprise they were planning for Zayn's birthday.

"why can't they just...get along," Zayn said pushing back the urge to cry.

"Because that's Liam and Louis we are talking about. Don't worry love. They will be fine. Now tell me which flavor you want," Harry asked as they approached the ice cream shop.

"umm wow there are so many. It's hard to decide Harry," Zayn said looking at the samples.

"well yeah that's true. I'm confused too," Harry said looking at the counter filled with different colors of ice cream.

"okay umm I will go for that one," Zayn said pointing towards the cookie dough flavor.

He guy behind the counter smiled and handed him a cone with double scope of ice cream with some extra chocolate drizzled on top.

"thank you," Zayn smiled widely taking the cone.

"and what would you like to have sir ?" the guy behind the counter asked to Harry who still was confused.

"umm God. This is hard. Um raspberry and umm pistachio," the curly haired man said.

"in different cones ?" the guy asked,

"yeah. Yeah," Harry said with a nod, "hey why do you have so many flavors. It's confusing, man," Harry complained and the guy laughed.

"yes," Zayn said licking his ice cream beside Harry.

"we are really sorry sir," he said handing him his cones.

Harry paid before they left the ice cream shop.