Chapter 1 (Under Editing)

Chapter 1

AVRIA's POV

I groaned when I heard the noise of my alarm clock. Eyes closed, I reached the alarm and smashed it with my hand and by that, the noise faded. I sighed as I felt moderate heat hit my face. I opened my eyes and saw the sunlight peeks through my window curtains. I closed my eyes and smiled, feeling the warmth on it.

Satisfied, I slowly got up and stretched my arm while yawning. Before went to the bathroom, I get the glass of water in my nightstand and drunk it and after that I went straight to the bathroom for bath. I used to drink water every morning which it seems that it's the first needed on our body after we woke up. Like what I got from watching on youtube.

It's Monday, school day. And the time the start of our class is 8:00 A.M and I have thirty minutes left.

Ten minutes passed and I finished bathing. I went to my closet to get dressed. I picked my uniform and wear it. When I'm done, I sat on my makeup table to put some light makeup on my face to lighten up. I also sprayed some perfume and then got my hair dried afterwards and I curled the ends of it. When I think I'm done, I faced on the mirror and examined my appearance and I smiled as it looked perfect. I glanced one more time and stood up. I put my used towel in laundry basket as I get my school bag and made my way downstairs.

I would have looked at what time it was but I realized that I wasn't wearing my watch. I need to go back to get it and that's what I did. I found my wrist watch in the night stand as well as my phone. I shook my head. I lost it in my mind.

I was wearing my watch and then looked at the time. It's 7:45 and I have fifteen minutes left for my breakfast. I get off to my room then made my way down stairs. As I made my way down, I went first to the couch to put my bag and then went to the kitchen and found Manang there, preparing our breakfast.

She turned to me when she noticed me. 

"Goodmorning.." She greeted. "Come on. Breakfast is ready." She motioned me to sit.

I approached her and kissed her on the cheek. "Goodmorning, Manang." I then made my way to the table and sat there.

"Wait. I'll just tell your Mom that breakfast is ready." Manang said as she placed the last plate on my front.

"Yes, Manang." I smiled. "Thank you." Manang returned a smile then she get out in the kitchen.  

Manang has been like my second parent to me. Since I was seven years old, she has been there when Mom hired her to take care for me because Mom has a job and she can't took care of me and not once did Manang scold me or lay a hand on me until I grew up.

She loved and cared for me like her child.

And you wonder where's my Dad? He's in another family and it hurts to think that he left when I was too young. My mom told me why Dad left us is that because Dad thought Mom was cheating on him and Dad don't even give a chance for Mom to explain.

I hate him for leaving us but I still love him as my Dad. And I don't know if I'm ready if in case I would see him again. My Mom only knew where he is and I don't know if they get to see each other.

Until now, I can't still accept that Dad just left and he didn't even feel his love for us.

But still I was grateful because I had Mom and Manang.

I glanced on our breakfast and we have there, three sunny side up egg, tocino, hotdog, some sandwiches and three glasses of orange juice. Then moment later, I saw the two ladies approaching. Mom dressed up an office attire. She work as an CEO on my uncle's company. I am so proud of her to get on that higher position and she really did her best for me.