Chapter 2 - You're my Tasteless Pimp

Start from the beginning

I gave him a quick sideway glances again—dear lord he’s hot, short on the side and longer on top of the head haircut, dirty blond borderline brown hair, a wide jaw with lines on both side to make him look more angular and a nice looking chin, everything pretty much symmetrical, pouty pink lips, blue eyes, perfect shiny white teeth—the bastard was grinning at me.

I looked away and pouted again—more.  “So?” he coughed, trying to get my attention back. “What are you suppose to be exactly?”

I huffed in annoyance, and not looking in his eyes, I answered, “I’m the Star Fairy.”

He laughed again, a deep laugh the genuine kind of laugh you really shouldn’t be taking personally but I was a bitch, I took everything personally. “Of course you are,” he trailed, shaking his head, trying to contain his laughter.

“I’ll have you know I’m very fond of that dress, and I begged them not to chainsaw it off of me, because I have a terminal disease, and I might die any minute and I want to die in this dress,” I rambled. I wasn’t making sense. I blamed the local anesthesia I got when they did my stitches.

“I understand the desire to die. I’d want to die too if I wore this dress,” he trailed, nodding and then chuckled. Don’t laugh. Do. Not. Laugh.

I turned and batted my eyelashes at him. “Don’t mock, I bring joy and entertainment to the depleting medical staff. Without little interlude like mine,” I motioned towards my body, “they would all kill themselves, but now because of me they can go home and tell their spouses that they had a lady dressed in a awesome puffy blue dress today,” I shook the bottom of it a little to reinter my point, “and she wasn’t even in the psych ward.”

“Oh, so you didn’t escape form the psych ward?”

“No, I got release last week.”

“And they miss you so much that they’re trying to get you back?”

“You’re a douche,” I groaned and he laughed again. “Look, they said I had to stay here for observation even though I’m completely absolutely fine.” Why was I still talking to the dude? Yeah, he was hot, but that was no reason to talk to someone—or was it?

He shrugged. “If you’re fine, why don’t you leave? You can just sign the release papers.”

I groaned again, running my fingers through my hair. I think there was still glass residue in it. “My lift only comes in one hour and I sure as hell ain’t walking around the street in this dress… again.

            I got a laugh again. I think I was fairly entertaining today. “I’m leaving as soon as the doctor comes and signs my papers, so I can give you a ride if you want.”

            STRANGER DANGER ALERT!

            I looked at him, wide eyed. “Are you planning on raping me? Or trying to sell me to the black market? Or kidnap me and ask for a ransom because with the way I dress I must be a Disney Princess let loose in the real world? Because I just want to warn you that you’re not going to get any money for me or from me.”

            He laughed again—but more than he previously did, honestly he was almost clutching his stomach at this point, so I didn’t get an answer from him, especially since a lady doctor interrupted us. “Well, well, well, what have we got here, Lala back in the ER. At least this time, it’s not for a rash,” she smirked while speaking to hot boy, and he glared slightly at her.

            “Nagging me is not compulsory to signing my release papers,” he grumbled, while she signed his papers.

            “You’re right. But it’s so much fun,” she answered in a sing song voice.