10. STOP BEING SUCH A TEASE

Start from the beginning

"Chill. Calm down. I'm treating you to lunch tomorrow. I'll text you my address. We'll sort this out." I didn't feel like going to work, so I decided to work from home. Hannah could whip up something for us.

"You sure that won't be a problem?" Jordan asked.

"Nope, not at all. Now just go to sleep. I really need mine right now." I muttered. I was mentally exhausted. First Jackson, now Sophie. Sleep suckers.

"Are you okay? Something's up, isn't it.? It's related to that Avery guy right?" Jordan asked. His voice laced with concern.

"We can talk about it tomorrow. Go to sleep Mr. Jones."

"Yes ma'am." His boyish grin danced before my eyes. I smiled at his cuteness before going back to sleep. Jordan Jones, I wonder why you have such a hold over me.

Something cold dripped over my cheek. I rubbed it off gently when a few drops fell on my eyelids. I opened my eyes only to meet Jordan's face.

"Morning sleepyhead!" he chirped.

"What the fuck asshole!" I slapped his arm. He grinned and tipped the rest of the water from the glass all over me.

"Son of a bitch! You're gonna pay for this!" I jumped from my bed.

"Catch me first." He laughed before running out of my room. I picked up a bottle of water from the side table and ran after him.

"Jordan! You're gonna pay for this."

* * (nothing major in this one, but hot enough if you ask me. I'm not that sweet to give you all the good stuff in the start ;))

He ran up the stairs with lightning fast speed. The guest bedrooms were upstairs. I knew that, but he didn't. I saw him enter the first room. I tiptoed up to the door and flung it open violently.

I felt Jordan's fingers curl around, my wrist as he tipped the entire bottle of water on me. I pushed back my dripping wet hair from my face. "Seriously!"

"Got you twice in the morning, damn it must be my lucky day." He clutched his sides and began laughing.

"You're an asshole. You know that right." I pushed pass him.

He caught my wrist and turned me around to face him. I lost my balance and landed flushed against his hard as fuck chest.

"So, I am an asshole because I like to see you get wet." He whispered seductively against my ear. His gaze trailed down onto the flimsy material drenched against my boobs.

My red lacy bra was on display through my white t-shirt. I bit my lower lip to prevent a moan from escaping. I didn't even realise when he pushed us towards the bed.

"Don't." Jordan commanded. God, I missed how good the sex with him was.

"Don't what?" I croaked.

"Don't bite you lip that way." He ordered.

"Like this?" I teased and bit down on my lip again.

Jordan wrapped his hand loosely around my neck, dominating me. I loved dominating everywhere, but in bed, I'd prefer the guy taking charge. I found it rather sexy, and Jordan knew that from the first time we met.

"It makes me wanna kiss you again."

"Then kiss me." I whispered against his lips.

In an instant his eyes filled with lust and hunger. He looked at me intently before he smashed his lips to mine making all the butterflies in my stomach gain their senses.

He slid his hands under my ass lifting me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Jordan kissed like a fucking God!

He tugged on my bottom lip to gain access into my mouth but me being me didn't let him and he squeezed my butt making me gasp in pleasure. He took this opportunity to put his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues mingled with each other as they fought for dominance which unfortunately, he won. Jordan's lips fit mine perfectly. We broke apart remembering that we needed air to breathe and looked at each other intensely.

His eyes were filled with hunger, lust, passion and something which I couldn't quite pinpoint.

He then started trailing kisses from my jaw till my neck until he reached my weak spot making me moan in response. He sucked for an exceptionally good amount of time and I am so sure that it would leave a mark.

Suddenly, my body was on a sheet. I didn't even realise when he laid me on my bed. Damn, I was surprised with the intensity with which my body reacted to his.

He placed a hand on my boob but then retreated and looked up at me asking me for permission for which I nodded, and that confirmation was all that he needed to continue his work.

The fact that he asked for my permission before touching me, despite us already having sex was a huge turn on for me. It made me melt into him even more.

Jordan trailed his hand down to the waist band of my short. He lifted it and started drawing circles near my belly button and which earned him a strong moan from me making him smirk against my skin.

"Stop. Being. Such. A tease Jordan." I managed to mutter between my moans.

"But teasing you is so much fun." He grinned.

Jordan stood up against the bed, and slowly began unbuttoning his shirt while his eyes never left mine. Desire pooled in every inch of my body as I raked my eyes all over his body shamelessly.

"Done checking me out or you need a few minutes?" he asked me the same question from Rave. This time, I couldn't even deny it. I just grinned at him.

"I told you don't do that." Jordan threatened. I didn't even realise I was biting my lip.

He lifted the waistband of my matching red lacy underwear and trailed a finger across my lower waist. His teasing was just too much! I wanted him.

Now!

Jordan pulled my wet white t-shirt over my head and flung it across the floor. Jordan deftly unhooked my bra.  Clasping one strap between his teeth, he slid it down my arm and then did the same with the other one. I moaned in anticipation.

"That's the sexist fucking sound I've ever heard." he whispered into my left ear, overwhelming my senses. 

Jordan grabbed both my wrists and placed my hands over my head. He started kissing me on my collarbone and then continued placing light feathery kisses in the valley of my breasts to my bellybutton and then he reached the hem of my underwear.

Jordan trailed his pinky finger lightly against my now exposed skin, that the waistband of my underwear was covering. He hovered over me and then took me by surprise by delving his tongue into my belly button making arch my back.

 I could feel his hard on nudging against my inner thigh. Jordan interlocked his fingers with mine and jerked me up towards him. I was now sitting on his lap, rocking at a slow place. 

He nuzzled his head between my boobs making me moan. He took one my boobs in his mouth and started sucking on them mercilessly making me scream his name louder this time and he smirked again. My hands tugged onto his hair harshly as he continued his assault on the other one too.

"Jordan..." his name was barely a whisper on my lips.

"Shhh... Let me enjoy my breakfast kisses." I arched my body further into his mouth.

Damn, this guy could kiss. He was so fucking talented. Not even Jackson could kiss this way. Sophie was one lucky girl.

Oh my God! Sophie!

Author's note: So now you know why the **s are there. I hope you liked this chapter. i shivered a few times while writing and editing this one, and I doubt it was only because of cold weather.

Please vote and comment. Be expressive! Catch you in the next chapter. p.s. it's only gonna get hotter in here.