Behind Her Perfection: Fall In Love: The Nerd Girl

Title: Behind Her Perfection: Fall In Love: The Nerd Girl

Story Description:

Behind Her Perfection of Fall In Love Series book 1: The Nerd Girl ( The woman lives just because she made a promise to her loves one )

This story has a lots of characters.

And the main character is has a lots of friends or let's say, she has a lots of loves one.

She owned the beautiful strange island in the middle of Pacific Ocean. She called in this island is ' JanSharks Island '

And she is the Queen of the Island and also she the Mother of the animals here.

But one more thing.

This thing is not her owned

She has all can give the world but the one more thing and important is not her owned....

This is her LIFE.

She died but she's still alive because of the promise she mad of her loves one.

But she always feel the excruciating pain and fear every second of her life.

But she's keep smile, laughing, and crying like a normal human.

But she doesn't have an idea of her death even a little bit.

What will happened if her loves one finally found about her death?

What will happened if her loves one finally found about her true ' color ' if she mad and she don't have a control of herself?

What will happened if they finally meet ' Dangerous ' ( the dangerous side of her )?

Did they still treated her like before of not?

Did they avoid her?

Did they leave her alone while she feel the excruciating pain and fear?

Or they accept the truth about her death and they love her unconditionally.

Story Cover: 👇👇👇👇👇👇

Author's Note:

Fall In Love: The Nerd Girl
- is has a lots of characters
At inalis ko lang ang ilang character rito sa story kasi masyadong marami. Malilito kayo/ magbabasa kung sino ang talagang bida sa story dahil sa Dami ng characters.
The Main Character is Princess Janelle Nuevarez. She's the only Main Character

Behind Her Perfection: Fall In Love: The Nerd Girl
- dito na po yung lahat ng mga characters. At yung ilang mga nangyari sa buhay ng bawat Isang character.
- dito rin mababasa ang ilang impossible na mga pangyayari pero totoo.
- di rin malalaman kung anong puno't dulo ng mga nangyari sa ' Fall In Love: The Nerd Girl '. Ang mga naging dahilan at reason kung bakit nangyari ito.
- At dito rin mababasa kung ano talagang nangyayari kay Janelle.

Author's Note 2:

Hi 👋 Readers and especially for silent readers.

I feel nervous because I think this story is has a almost 150 or 200 chapters because of kidnapping Situation. I hope you still read this.

I feel nervous right now as in.

I know that's so very OA for the others and so very long and maybe so very boring. I hope not.

I hope and I wish that you still read this.

Thank you for reading this.

Labyuuuu!!!!
Readers. Mwah

Author's Note 3:

I hope you still read this and also enjoy too. And I know that so very impossible the some of happened but still, I hope that you still read and enjoy this.

Actually, I'll always feel nervous if I update this story ( Behind Her Perfection: Fall In Love: The Nerd Girl ). And I just want to share it too and learn some lessons here in the story.

Thanks for advance 😁

Thanks to all read this .

I hope you like it

I hope you enjoy it.

Enjoy Reading this Story.

Keep Safe

Belated Merry Christmas ☃️🎄 and Advanced Happy New Year 🎉