Chapter Four

Honey lead her friends to the great hall a smile plastered on her face as she finally walked through the doors of the Great hall for the first time that year. She looked around the Great hall and felt a similar feeling of home similar to that of her own home. She suddenly stopped in her tracks at the sign of her Gryffindor friend Hermione. Unsure of how to proceed Honey slithered back to stand behind her friends hiding from her to the best of her abilities. Unfortunately, nothing got by Hermione.

"Honey!" She heard the girl cry in excitement. Honey moved out from behind Astral with an awkward smile spread across her face.

"Hey, Hermione! I have missed you so much, you're the only Gryffindor that wrote to me you know." Honey said giving Hermione a quick hug. Hermione nodded to Honey. "Harry had an incident with a house-elf stealing his letters." She said with a shrug and a giggle. Honey felt a great weight lift from her chest, and she smiled unconsciously.

"You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that, I thought he had been ignoring me," Honey sighed with a smile. Hermione began to greet the rest of Honey's group but before she could finish they heard a voice clear its throat from behind them. Once again they all turned to face the sound. Honey swallowed at the sight of Filch standing behind her sneering at them.

"Best keep out of trouble this year, I have an eye on and your nasty bunch," He grumbled towards the children with a wicked sneer, before stopping off to stand near Dumbledore. Everyone turned to look at one another and let out a curt laugh.

"Best get to our tables the ceremony will start soon," Astral said placing a hand on Honey's shoulder.

"Your right, I'll see you later guys." Honey said with a wave as she walked towards the teacher's table, with the slightest skip in her step. She sat down in a small chair next to her father as Dumbledore entered the great hall through a side door. He gave the girl a quick nod before turning to face the crowd of students sitting at their house tables. Just as Dumbledore began his speech Filch suddenly appeared next to Honey, whispering something into her father's ear. Suddenly Severus' eyes shot open wide. He suddenly looked between Dumbledore and Honey before standing up, grabbing Honey's hand and quietly existed the Great hall. He quickly pulled her after Filch without a word, until they reached his office.

"Stay quiet," Severus instructed before leading her into the room. Honey's eyes widened when she saw none other than her brother and Ron standing there, looking worried. She fought the urge to talk to them, to hug them, to even look at them. Not only had her father told her not to but she wasn't sure they would even want her to. She didn't look at them she just looked at the floor until she heard them both call to her.

"Honey!" Both boys said cheerfully. Honey looked up and suddenly Harry was standing right beside her.

"I missed you so much!" Harry said hugging the girl. Honey hugged him back enthusiastically. Severus cleared his throat angrily as he slammed a newspaper down on his desk. Harry quickly let go of Honey and moved to stand next to Ron.

"You were seen! By no less then seven Muggles. Do you have any idea how serious this is? You have risked the exposure of our world. Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow that has been on these grounds for hundreds of years." Severus said coldly to the boys. Honey stood there confused not really sure what was going on, but quiet nonetheless.

"Honestly, Professor Snape, I think it did more damage to us," Ron tried to explain anxiously. Harry gave a slight nod of his head at Ron's words, but Severus was having none of it.

"Silence! I assure you, were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me, the both of you would be on the train home tonight. As it is -" Severus said crawling around the table to yell at the boys some more.