Baby Bear Beom

Sun sets in the west drifting from the blue horizon. The wind paced up brushing past myself. Clenching my fist I took a step forward on the dusty pathway.

After few minutes of restlessness of searching someone in the crowd. After stumbling on few strangers I finally found him standing there. All so beautiful and pretty. He donned the same outfit he wore the day he proposed me.

His smile stretched spotting me. I ran towards him as he opens his arms for me. We hug for a moment before a shriek took me aback.

I leaned out of the hug to find him glaring hard at me.

'What went wrong?'

He smacked me with the bouquet he was holding. Before I could mutter something he started pulling on my hair.

****

"Ow ow" I sat up holding my head. Roaming my eyes I found myself on our bed.

'Was that a dream? But it felt too real?'

Scratching my head I looked around to see if my spouse in the room. That's when I noticed the weight on my chest giggling softly.

'How didn't I notice that?'

"What a nice way to wake your dad" I said sarcastically knowing to well this blonde blob won't understand.

"Good morning~" Beomgyu sing songed poking my cheeks. Brushing his bed hair I moved to check the time. It's half past nine.

'Doesn't he have school?'

It's been nearly two months since he joined kindergarten. He got along pretty well with his classmates. He made friends even with teachers pretty quickly. His social skills have been improved a number. Not to mention he is getting more mischievous. We are okay with it as long as it doesn't hurt anyone in anyway.

"You're awake" There's my husband clad in pink overalls and a soft cream tee underneath it. His small baby bump showing. He is sixth months so far. The bump had start forming the shape but isn't that obvious.

"Uhm" I hummed nuzzling Beomgyu who wasn't happy having my attention distracted from him.

Yeonjun with Taehyun in tow made their way toward us. Basically Yeonjun as Taehyun was in his arms sleeping soundly. He sat beside me letting Taehyun lean on him.

"Looks like you had rough start" He chuckled. I looked at him confused.

'What was he talking about?'

Without further ado he made Beomgyu open his small fists. There on his small pretty hands laid light blue hair strands.

"Aish this brat" Beomgyu laughed with Yeonjun on the side. This duo surely like to torture me.

The laughter surely woke up the sleeping baby. Who whined opening his doe eyes. His eyes still glossy and drowsy from sleep. His fist between his lips softly digging his teeth in.

It's been two months since Taehyun started teething. It was rather calmer and normal than we had with Beomgyu.

"He is just like you" I said taking Taehyun in my arms. Kissing his cheeks making him giggle softly.

"Jokes on you, like I don't know. Your father is stupid isn't he" the last sentence was for Beomgyu who happily nodded his head shrieking happily. Surely Beomgyu is a Mama's boy.