Blow your mind

"I don't even know why we have to carry the burden of keeping them alive."
Jungkook glanced at his friend who was seated on the coffee table, elbows
Propped on his knees hands clasped as he watched him with his red eyes.
"It isn't confirmed yet."

However, he could understand why the  alpha was rolling his eyes as he got up and started pacing around the room, his scowl deepening.

"The poison is in their body Jungkook and  you know it," Taehyung grabbed his arm and God only knows if it wasn't Taehyung he would've hammered his sharp claws into the other person's throat for challenging him in such a way, "You know it." The second part of his sentence came out of his mouth as a whisper, apparently Tae understood how dangerous his repulsive act was when he saw Jungkook's furious red eyes burning holes into his soul.

In a split second, a barrier came between them. A third alpha joining the heated discussion. All Jungkook could see in the dark room was Namjoon's back, in his mind he had a picture of what his current expressions were because he was emitting worried pheromones.

"Jungkook and Taehyung . Give me one reason why you two have red eyes and emitting agressive pheromones in the same time. Were you about to fight to death? Tear each other? Because that definitely what it looks like."

It was his turn to meet Namjoon's gaze and while he made this visual contact he saw a glimpse of Tae who lowered his head and is no longer emitting anything and proceeded to lower himself to the ground.
"Am sorry alpha for the disrespect."

"Am calm." Jungkook answered the question Namjoon wanted to ask but red of his eyes called him a liar before anything else.
"Taehyung would you mind giving us a moment?"
"Okay."

"I don't wanna be the one to kill Jimin."
Taehyung exhaled, his head resting on the beta's lap.
The fingers running through his hair helped soothe him as Yoongi quietly said "You won't. But you are definitely the one to soak my PJ with tears. Again are we sure you're an alpha?"
"Yah! I go through ruts!"
"They could be heats in disguise."
"HYUNG!"

They stayed In a blissful silence for about five minutes, and Taehyung could think of is how nice Yoongi's frozen fingertips felt when they passed on his cheeks by mistake.
"Are you always this cold?"
"My body doesn't store temperature."
"Hyung."
"No."
"But I haven't asked yet."
"Kim Taehyung go take out your sexual frustration caused by stress and desperation on someone other than me you disrespectful puta. Kids these days."

____________________________

"Her eyes are blue, yours are brown. Hers represents the ocean, yours represents the ground." Seokjin read the poem with a silly smile on his face, he was seated on an old table in an abandoned side of the library, away from all the students and couples, his legs randomly swaying up and down, thighs randomly bouncing .
The euphoria was short lived though.

The volume humming and voices was reduced to zero and Seokjin could tell it's his wolf sensing a danger that's why  anything unnecessary was muted so he could focus.

"So now you're hiding in dark corners? What are you afraid of Seok-Jin?"

The coarse voice had Jin’s eyes flying open in startlement, his gaze settling on the alpha with the wicked grin, who was casually observing him.

Jin hadn’t even heard his footsteps or sensed the usual smell that annoyed him but now a threatening one flared his nostrils.

"Fuck are you here for?" His voice, unlike Donghae, was flat and held no actual weight.
"As an alpha, I had to make one thing clear-"
"Not." He interrupted with the first word his brain threw his way, breaking the exhausting eye contact.
"Not? Your tongue is tied now."
"Jimin. You're Not touching Jimin and I swear to lord am taking your jaw off if you just thought of it."
"You forgot one thing," the claws and fangs were visible and Seokjin knew that he just challenged an alpha to a battle, intentionally or not so he barred himself to fight back.

Logical choice would be getting away as soon as possible because as much as his ego denies it, he can't take an alpha, let alone a very vicious one with scary claw, down on his own.

"I highly suggest the section E-5 ,it has the best books. Allow me to show you."
He never thought that hearing professor Jihyun's voice would calm his spiked nerves but here he is and the knowledge that Donghae can do shit now. Immaculate.

"Watch for your dorm door." Dong said before pushing him, in a harsh manner and disappearing.
Seokjin lost his balance and stumbled backwards. He ended up cursing out loud when the sharp edge of the table painfully dug into his lower back.

"Kim Seokjin?what happened? You're alright?" Professor Kim was quick to help him up. Jin ended up keeping everything to himself and brushing his professor's questions off with a "I fell while trying to get a book."

___________________________

"Really?"  There were only two available seats in the bus they were on while the rest got a lot more space for themselves and bags.
To congratulate the students for the good results they are showing they got tickets to a k-concert in Seoul. Seokjin wasn't exactly fond of the idea but the flame of excitement in both Jimin and Hoseok's eyes was enough to convince him to go.

"Bullshit. I am going to talk to professor Jihyun about it."
"No stop. It ain't worth it." Jimin and Hoseok sat and there was indeed a space left for him.
"No thanks, I'd rather stand than have both of your chairs edegs' up my ass. I don't like plastic there."
"Then do you like other things?"
"Yah Hoseok."
"I mean you had a chance back there. In the pack." Jimin added.
"I am going to sit with Dongbitch at this rate."
"We're kidding!!! Please Seokjinnie."
In a swift move he was pulled to Hoseok's lap and wow it's comfy there.
"But won't our mentors say-"
"There are literally people dry humping in the back."
While they were having a random conversation Hoseok's hands was busy making invisible circles on Jin's back and it was all good until he reached his lower back.
Seokjin half shrieked in pain and lowered his head.
"Yah yah! What just happened?"
"N-nothing I was just surprised."
"Don't lie straight to my face Seokjin." Jimin explained then lifted Seokjin's shirt a little from behind.
"Where the fuck did you get that bruise and who did it?"

______________________________

"Jungkook please stop giving me the cold shoulder."
"Maybe when you learn manners."
Taehyung couldn't argue back and just nodded his head.
"Been a while since you attended any concert."
Namjoon's statement was nostalgic.
Indeed...it's been a very long while.
"Let alone a k-concert."
"Well hyung,one of the poison traders will be there. We just have to find him and get some parts of the truth out. Let's get it."

TOBEContinued

TO
BE
Continued....