[Canon] Instant Karma

Start from the beginning

"Urgg..." Foldy shakily rose to her feet. Something felt different, but she wasn't quite sure what.

"What happened?" Fries' voice said next to her. She turned, but nobody was there. In fact, her whole team was gone. "Hey! Where are my arms?" Fries continued.

"Where are you guys?" Foldy asked.

"Why can't I control my body?"

"Do I have legs??"

"Oh my artist! What's going on??"

"Seriously!" Foldy was getting nervous. "Where are you guys? I can't see you?"

"I THINK WE'RE IN YOUR MIND, FOLDY!"

"What?!" she shrieked.

All at once, everyone began talking and crowding her brain with voices, so Foldy tuned them out temporarily to look around at the other teams. Other than Four, X, and the II2 contestants, she could only see seven other people. But they were all changed in some way, color-wise. Nearby her, some of Eggy's spots were no longer yellow, and Gelatin's sections were dyed differently. Cloudy and Flower were similar to Gelatin. Gaty had a line running down her middle, separating the different colors, and Remote's buttons were also colored unusually. TV was unique - his screen was split into six sections, and each section was displaying a different member of ABNTT, in video form.

With a start, Foldy realized that each new color on all the objects around her were representing the other objects from that team. She glanced down and sure enough, six new stripes adorned her paper body - red for Fries, pink for Eraser, a lighter pink for Puffball, yellow for Yellow Face, purple for Marker, and brown for Bell.

(This amazing drawing was made for me by a good friend of mine on Discord. Thank you, Funfunny!)

What has Four done now? Foldy thought

As if Four could read her mind (she wouldn't be surprised at this point if he could), he answered the unspoken question. "Remote, TV, Gelatin, Foldy, Eggy, Flower, Cloudy, and Gaty - you eight have been randomly chosen to be vessels for all your teammates. Although the consciousnesses of everyone on your team are now merged with yours, you still have full control over your body." Four chuckled. "I'll give you all a minute or two to get used to this before starting the real challenge."

Thankfully, the other Foodies stayed silent for a few moments as Foldy processed this. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw MePhone come out of the portal and grab the spectating II contestants before Fries interrupted her thoughts. "That number is the craziest being I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot, after... you know. 2017."

The other Foodies gave off an impression of agreement, or something akin to it. While Foldy couldn't really see them, she could still sense their presence, as well as a very vague sense of what they were feeling. Probably because there were no facial expressions to read. "What happened in 2017?" Foldy wondered out loud. "Other than Four starting BFB."