Mya slipped out of bed, still naked, rubbing her eyes and running her hand through her hair. She had to shower and get herself together, but not without letting "housekeeping" in first.

Mya opened the door, hiding behind it slightly to shield her body from the hallway. "Housekeeping, I'm still in bed," Mya said with a smile as she poked her head around the door.

Jessie was standing there with her black bookbag hanging off her shoulder, her tight white t-shirt rising above her navel like usual. Her black leather jacket draped across one shoulder and her helmet under one arm. The biker grinned, "Then I'll join you."

Jessie strolled inside, Mya quickly closing the door and looking back at the woman who was putting her helmet, backpack, and jacket down in one shot.

Mya cleared her throat, suddenly feeling extremely shy about being completely nude. Jessie turned around with a smirk and Mya smiled a little. "I um, still have to shower ..."

"I'd join you, but ..." Jessie replied while pulling her thin tank top off, sitting down at the corner edge of the bed in a black sports bra. "We'd just end up making another mess."

I wouldn't mind that at all.

Mya leaned her hip against the doorframe of the bathroom, letting her eyes roam over her lover. "Is that so bad?"

Jessie chuckled and leaned back on an elbow, her abdomen flexing and stretching, dark skin looking golden under the sunlight. "Of course not, but there's still one place I'd like to take you, if you don't mind."

"Oh ..." Mya raised her eyebrows in mild curiosity. "Where?"

"It's ... a surprise. I'd like your last full day here to be something different. A little more on the safe side, if you will."

Mya smiled.

How thoughtful.

"Okay. Then how should I dress?" Mya asked.

Jessie shrugged. "Casual — if that's possible for you."

Mya caught the joke and rolled her eyes with a smirk. "I'll be out in 15."

Jessie laughed. "Any longer and I'd get you myself."

Mya's nerves were jittery with excitement. A surprise just for her, as if this entire week wasn't built on surprises itself. Mya was in love with the fact that Jessie was so thoughtful. She didn't waste time showering and going through with her usual routine.

When Mya stepped out of the steaming room wrapped in a towel, she saw Jessie laid back on the bed, hands folded neatly on her stomach. A soft audible snore slipped into the air and it confirmed that the woman was actually asleep.

Mya quietly walked over, a knee pressing into the bed beside Jessie's ribcage, leaning to plant a soft kiss on her forehead. Jessie grumbled lightly in response, slowly opening her eyes.

"If you'd like, you can nap a little longer," Mya suggested sweetly. "Your morning was long, I'm sure."

Jessie groaned softly. "If I fall asleep now I'm not waking up at all."

Mya laughed and placed her hand on Jessie's chest. "We don't have to do anything today."

Jessie took Mya's hand, bringing it before her lips and kissing it. "We definitely have to do something today."