nobody has to know pt. 3

(ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚
(go read the others or this won't make sense)
warnings: smut
~ y/n's pov ~

all that can be heard in my room are loud pants as we try to recollect ourselves after 4 whole hours of rough sex. i can barely feel my legs as vinnie moves closer to me, wrapping his arms around my limp body.

"you okay? i'm sorry if i was too harsh" he mutters, placing a kiss on my aching arms.
"it's okay, i'll live" i reply, kissing him softly.
"when do your parents get home?" vinnie asks me, wrapping a strand of my thin hair around his finger.

"seven i think", i'm barely even listening to what he's saying as i think back to what just happened. the moans, the grunts, the panting, i can't wait for it to happen again.

"it's seven right now" vinnie says in more of a question tone than an answer one.
"oh shit" i mutter, quickly jumping off the bed, despite my sore legs. my eyes dart around the room as i search for clothing. i feel vinnie's eyes watching me as i walk around
"slow down, love. they're not home just yet." a smirk grows on vinnie's face.

i shake my head whilst slipping my arm through the t-shirt hole.
"come on please?" he whines, i look at his naked body in question before making a decision.
"fine, but only because i love you " i exclaim, plopping down on the bed next to him.

i straddle his waist with my legs as i prop him up to face me. i wrap my arms around his neck, before moving even closer to him. i feel his heartbeat get faster as i smash my lips onto his. my hands trail up and down his toned stomach. he slips his tongue into my mouth as i start to grind my hips against his, the intimate contact making me long for more.

vinnie's hands leave my waist as he goes to remove my shirt, but the sound of the door creaking open stops him. a loud gasp erupts from a sudden voice. i've never seen vinnie turn his head around so fast.

i could recognise that gasp from anywhere.

my mother.

"what the fuck mom get out! don't you know what knocking is?" i shout a little too harsh, grabbing the sheets and pulling them up to vinnie's waist. she stands there with her eyes shut tightly in shock, letting disgust and fear take over her face. i quickly get off of vinnie, before running to the door and pushing her out, then slamming it. i lean my back against the door, panting as the memories of what happened a few moments ago rush in.

vinnie let's out a chuckle. "your mom just saw my dick, y/n"
"you don't think i fucking know? oh god, that was so embarrassing. how are u not embarrassed vin?" i say, sitting down at the edge of the bed. "i don't really care to be honest, maybe she'll change her opinion about me now" he replies smirking.

"no it won't vin! actually it'll get worse. my mother just walked in on us, and you think it'll get better? she has not even accepted us as a couple and now she definitely won't knowing we're having sex. my life is ruined." i groan, throwing my head into my arms.

"fuck, i forgot about that" he says, sitting down next to me"
"how am i supposed to talk to her vin, i can't even face her after what just happened" i mumble, the thoughts of my mom telling my whole family what just happened hits me.

"i have to talk to her" i say, removing his hands from my waist and getting up.
"but-"
"just stay here, please!"
i walk out of my bedroom and run down the stairs to find my mom sat on the kitchen barstool.
she turns to face me with a blank expression on her face. i can't make out what she's feeling right now.

"it never happened" she blurts out, breaking the awkward silence.
a smile grows on her face as i walk over to her and engulf her in a hug
she lets out a soft chuckle before pulling away
"just, be careful. please. we don't want any babies running around here.
i nod my head, laughing myself.
"thanks mom, i love you" i say to her, before placing a kiss on her cheek.
"i love you too y/n" she muses
"as for vincent, i'm just trying to get that picture out of my head" she chuckles
"yeah, let's not talk about that" i mutter

"dinners in an hour by the way" she shouts as i run up the stairs
"okay!" i shout back before walking back into my bedroom, forgetting i was only wearing my underwear and vinnie's t-shirt. i couldn't care any less right now. all i could think about was the fact that my mother actually accepts my relationship. i squeal at the thought.

i shut the door before plopping down next to vinnie. "well?"
"she's pretending like it never happened. plus she accepts us now, so i guess today is a good day after all. i still can't believe it"
"that's great! now where were we?" vinnie says throwing the sheets off of him, revealing his muscular body. i widen my eyes as if i'm seeing it for the first time. and this definitely is not the first time.

i chuckle at vinnie's words before practically pouncing onto him. clothes are thrown off as we make out, for what feels like the 40th time today. i could never get enough of him.

a/n!
i hope that wasn't too cringey lmao
anyways i hope everyone had a good xmas!
i should probably go to bed now, it's 5am
bye!

- harri 🤍