Ch.1

AUTHOR NOTE~ Assalamu Alikum , Hola , Bonjour ,hey guys!! Okay I am not such a good writer BUT i am gonna try and shout out to @kittycrackers for writing AMRJ I just LOVE that book u guys should go read it if u haven't already .... okay anyways lets get this started!!!!!!! ~PLZ no hate comments~
................................................................
~Background~
Sanam suhail-main character (age-23)

Nadia suhail-Sanams mom
Haroon suhail-Sanams dad
Adil suhail-Sanams big brother (age-28)
Aliyah suhail-Sanams Babhi(sister-in-law) adils wife(age-27)
(Arif,hiba,Musa)-Sanama niece and nephew,adils kids (ages- 5,4,2 months)

Kiran suhail-Sanams big sister (25)
Amir suhail-Sanams little brother (20)
Husna Suhail- Sanams little sister (17)
Fiza chuadary-Sanams Best Friend (23)
~there's more characters LOL but these are enough for now~
................................................................
Sanam P.O.V

As my eyes opened I stared at the ceiling did I really just wake up on my on? Usually I had to set up an alarm so that I would wake up early to go to college.But I guess the pressure of finals was getting to me and my mind just told me to wake up early I got up and stretched , it wasn't until I looked at the clock that screamed

"KIRAAAAAN oh my god Kiran I am going to KILL you!!!!
It was 8:00 and my finals were gonna start at 8:30 It was my last year in college my last year in pre med I was planning on going to medical school to become a pediatrician which was my al time dream.

I ran out of my room and bumped into Amir "woah baji sanam calm down what's wrong" he looked at me puzzled ... Did he just call me "baji"

"AMIR move out of way where's Kiran omg I am going to be sooooooo late for my finals OMG Amir where is she" he started at me for 2 minutes and yelled " baji kiraaaaaan Sanams going mental please hurry"

He turned around and gave me a smirk I pushed him and ran downstairs I saw Kiran in the kitchen dicing carrots

" KIRAN" she got startled and turned around " omg sanam what's wrong what's with all the yelling"
I grabbed her and started shaking her " ITS 8:00 OMG u didn't wake me up at 7:00 like I asked you too !!"

She looked at me and started laughing

" what's so funny" I asked looking at her. She took a whole 5 minutes to stop laughing "what the hell spill it ?"

She pointed at the kicthen clock " it's 6:30 you idiot"

" WHAT!!" Then I understood why Amir was standing infront of room i ran out of the kitchen still hearing Kiran laugh behind me and went straight into Amir's room and smacked him on the head and left his room"HEY!!" I heard him yelling behind me I smiled and went to adil bais room and saw Aliyah Babhi combing her hair and baby Musa drinking milk out of his bottle.

"Assalamu Alikum Babhi" I said sitting next to Musa

" walikum Assalam Sami ready for finals?"I hated when people called me that but i loved Aliyah Babhi so I let her and her kids call me that.

" I hope so" I said nervously. I looked at musa my 2 month old baby nephew he was the star of our family and every one adored him he was just that cute I started making faces at him and he started laughing " whose my pretty mussie, who's my pretty mussie u r,yes u r" I said in my most advanced baby voice.

"Where's adil Bahi?"

"He went to get medicine for hiba she has been coughing all night"

" is she in the kids room?"

"Yup" I left to go check on hiba and sure enough she was coughing
" a www hibuuuu what's wrong?" I said sitting next to her bed I looked over to see arif my other nephew who was still sleeping. I looked back at hiba and saw her smiling.

"Pupho Sami I am very sick" she pouted and looked at me with sad eyes.

(BTW a pupho is your dads sister)

"Aww my baby cheetahs sick?, don't worry I will pray to Allah that you get better soon Inshallah" she looked at me smiled.
I went to check if husna was awake she had her finals today to but hers weren't at 8:30 because she was still in Highschool
Ilet her sleep and went back to my room and texted fiza my bff to get up because we had to leave in 30 minutes our college was an hour away so we drove together in my car everyday. Suprisingly she was already up.
<hey sanam ready to die today..... So not ready for the finals!!> fiza was going to become a teacher after college and it was kinda sad to think it was our last day going to college.

<wow fiza you are up early>
<UH sanam I am always up early!!!!!... Anyways are you ready??? I wanna leave early so I can study a little bit more>
<FIZA dude isn't it too late to study now ?!! Lol and I am not ready>
< UH sanam it's never to late to study a little and GO get ready now!!! Hurry!!!!... I am coming over and u better be ready!!>

I ran off and took a shower in 10 min and got ready really fast grabbed my bags and keys and headed downstairs to see Fiza talking to my mom

" Fianlly sanam lets gooooo" I smiled at sanam and hugged my mom.
" okay mama make dua for me that my finals go good" .... " I already did my angel" " uh hello Aunty Nadia I am your daughter too did u make dua for me??" My mom smiled at fiza and said " of course I did"
I started going up stairs to say bye to Babhi when fiza pulled me " LETS GOOOO" she pulled me al the way to the door " ALLAH HAFIZ BABHI" I yelled and I heard Babhi reply too.

As I drove I looked over and saw fiza studying " you know fiza my finals are way harder than you and I am not even stressing this much" she stopped and stared at me.

" you know sanam you should probably focus on driving"

We got to the college by 8:10 and fiza and I went to our different classes as I was leaving I heard fiza yell"GOODLUCK....U WILL NEED IT" i smiled and yelled back " KEEP YOUR GOODLUCK U NEED IT MORE"

They rest of the day went pretty fast when I got home I was SO happy last day of college and finals were over and it was summer and it was almost time for Kirans wedding and after Kiran it was my turn to be married.

I was never like those girls who wanted to get a job and then get married I was one of those girls who were stuck in a Bollywood movie. My studies weren't complete because I was going to go medical school but I still wanted to get married.

Kiran had stopped her studies she had a degree in English and she thought it would be easy to write books at home so my parents thought it was wise to get her married.In a few weeks she was getting married to to my moms friends son Bahi sameer they were perfect for each other and I was so happy for my big sister.

But I kept on wondering were was my Prince Charming? Where was my Aladdin? Where was my sharukh khan?(Bollywood actor lol!!)

................................................................
Author note~ SOOO how do u like it so far????...... PLz comment if u want anything changed and tell me if I should add anything .... PLZ I swear it will get wayyyyyy better !!!!!!~ have a Happy Day 😀