Tommy and Alyssa, Part three

Start from the beginning

"Then start streaming, hi rilez! " Lillie said.

"Wait Riley's there?? " Alyssa asked.

"Yeah so is Loretta and people from painted and Jamie. "

"Okay we are back chat say hi to Lillie and Alyssa. " Ranboo came back.

"Hello ranboos chat. " Lillie spoke first.

"Hi." Then Alyssa.

"Lillie you streaming? "

"Ranboo I said not to mention my stream!!"

"Well I did. So chat you guys should go follow lillie_ranboo and if Alyssa has a twitch follow her too.  "

"I would rather people not follow me cause I don't post so. "

"Fine fine. "

"Okay hello we are back! " Tommy unmuted.

"Hello Tommy welcome back. " Lillie welcomed him.

"Hello Lillie by the way guys we have two guests uh Lillie and Alyssa. "

"Hello Tommy and Ranboos chat. " Lillie and Alyssa said.

We all were streaming for awhile till we decided to do something.

"Do you guys wanna see if we can convince Dream to allow you guys into the smp as guests for a bit? I have to get on with techno for a bit. " Tommy asked.

"Do you think dream would approve tho? If he would then yeah of course. " Lillie said.

"I'll message him right now. "

"Can I make an evil alliance with Techno as a guest but still be in L'manburg? Serious question. " Lillie asked.

Ranboo and Alyssa laughed.

"Uh since your a guest I don't think it would matter since you arnt in the script. "

"Ayyyy yes. Evil alliances. "

"Dream said you two could join for a bit. " Tommy came back.

"Okay so let's get on then. "

We all hoped on and Lillie and Alyssa just ran around for a little.

Minecraft Chat:

lillie_ranboo: techno we should be a villain duo and destroy the government.

technoblade: I like this girl. Is she any good at Minecraft?

ranboo: she carried us in skywars.

technoblade: writing her in the script now

+++

"Lillie you got yourself in the script. "

" Ranboo I did not carry you guys!! "

"There was that one round where we all died in the beginning and you got us 3rd place. " Ranboo said.

"Well that was luck. "

"Also that round where me and Alyssa died rushing and then you killed the 3 that killed us and we got 1st." Tommy continued.

"Tommy arnt you supposed to be talking to techno? "

"Well actually he's gonna join the group call I just have to add him to the group. "

"Oh my gosh yes he's my new bestie. "

"I don't think Riley's gonna be happy about that Lills. "

"Oh shoot Riley I'm sorry. I mean not true you would replace me with corpse so. " 

"Oooh she's sassy too?? " Techno joined.

"Techno hello! " Ranboo spoke.

"Oh shoot Ranboo I'm in L'manburg where you at. "

"No not another cannon death I've already have 50."

"Rest in peace Ranboo. " Alyssa said.

"Lillie about that alliance I agree but don't you have to get off when Ranboo and Tommy does? "

"Yes sadly. "

"Well I still agree let's get the government on. Ranboo your part of the government we must take you down. "

Everyone starts laughing and Ranboo runs away from L'manburg and Techno chases him.

"Dang it I don't have enderpearls! " 

"Oh my chat shoot I forgot uh I'll be back guys. "

Lillies Pov-

Lillies Pov-

++

I muted my mic and started to talk to chat.

"1k viewers oh my gosh you guys are crazy thank you so much! I'm guessing your from Ranboos stream but hello, hello!! Thank you all for following but if you don't want to you don't have to! "

As I was about to turn my mic back on my vewiers went up by a lot.

"Uh oh.. "

I undeafend and un muted.

"So if you guys didn't follow and everything we will find you techno plug your channel! " Tommy was yelling.

"Guys!! "

"Technos timer went out we had too. "

"Oh gosh.. I'm at 12k vewiers thank you guys so much but I don't want this much."

"The fact you don't want clout makes it obvious you deserve it. " Ranboo said laughing.

" That's true. Anyway. SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE AND JOIN THE CHANNEL!"

"One of us, one of us, one of us!! " Techno and Lillie both yelled.

"I do like this girl. Lillie you should definitely join the smp. "

"Yeah I don't know about that. Im very awkward around new people and Alyssa wouldn't be here and I'm to small of a streamer. "

"Heh!? Heh!? Dream get this lady to the top of the list of members. "

" Techno if I join I'm gonna live some where in the forest next to you. "

"At least you don't build 3 blocks from my house and an ugly cobblestone tower. "

Everyone started laughing and after awhile me and Alyssa made a house on a mountain next to techno and decorated.

"Well you guys it was great playing but my parents are taking me and Alyssa out so we have to go. "

"Bye Lillie. Text me later we should destroy people in sky wars. " Techno laughed.

"Yes of course Techno. "

"Bye Lillie text us later too we have to play again. " Tommy said.

"Yes don't forget about me and Tommy. "

"Yeah yeah. Bye Ranboo and Tommy. "

*lillie_ranboo is raiding Ranboo and ending stream. *