|| After The Fall ||

||➌ Chapter ➌ ||

|| After The Fall ||

        That is how he wound up here. In the middle of a realm he didn't even know existed until he stepped foot in it. It was quite an odd realm, there were no people walking the paths, no chatter to fill his ears, no scents but of those gardens and fountains near.

Seven nights.

It had been seven night's since the day that he awoke in nothing but a blue stream of light spiralling under and around him, engulfing him, keeping him at arms length from everything he had known. It had been seven night's and he still could not forget the sight of her, she was a constant replay that he liked inside his mind.

 ....

      The blue swirrled around him, like a vortex englufing him, pulling him to where he did not know. And as he put his hands against it, something came to mind-- a face he came to love in a short time. How he could love her in only just a few night's amazed him but he did not mind.

His wolf-- no. He, himself, was bound to a woman that was worth so much more than him but he did not mind. No, he was proud of her. Proud that she had protected, loved, and watched over all of her creations. Proud of how powerful she was. Proud of how wise she was but most of all, he was proud that she had chosen him, proud to call him her mate.

And as he pushed his way through the vortex, that is all he could think of. Her.

His skin felt like it was tearring, as the tethers of light struggled to tear his soul from his body. But then, all of the sudden, in a flash of blinding light, the tethers released their hold on him and amidst the stuggle, he felt her. He felt her force surround him, guide him, then with as much force as possible, push him through the world's as he thought

        Well, that's just cheating.

 ....

His journey between worlds almost tore him apart, quite literally. He could still feel the darkness clawling at his skin trying to drag him back to where he had begun, though he was not about to go back willingly, not now.

He was going to find his Goddess, his mate. Even if it meant walking through each realm on every day.

                                                                   To Be Continued....