Bayport High

The next day I wake up as rays of sun peek through the old circle shutter next to my bed and shimmer on my face. Slowly I open my eyes and blink several times before grabbing my phone that was next to me and checking the time. "Shoot, I can't be late now," I mumble as I rush to get out of my bed and change.

Once I change from my previous days outfit into clean jeans and a blue hoodie I hurry down the old creaking steps to the front door. On my way there I grab my bag and slip into my red converse then run outside. As soon as I reach my truck,  I pull out the keys from my bag and get in.

Jamming the key into the ignition I rev up the engine then pull out of the driveway quickly. Soon enough I'm on the main road near my house. Eventually I reach Bayport High School and park as close to the building as I could.

Quickly I hop out of my car and rush to the front doors of the school. Right as I reach the doors the bell signaling the beginning of the day rings, causing me to sigh. "Late on the first day too, huh?"

At the sudden voice behind me I spin around and see none other than the Hardy's themselves. "Hey, we know you! You were that girl from our last mission," Frank says, not too loud in case someone else was near.

"Yeah, I am," I say as I reach to open the door. When my hand touches the door I grip the handle and give it a yank. Blinking twice I stare at the door that didn't open.

Joe laughs at my attempt to open the door. "It won't work, the janitor locks the door a minute before the bell goes off," he says rudely while walking away towards the back of the school.

Frank sighs and rolls his eyes, "Sorry about him, he's just mad that we've got another partner for our next mission."

"Oh, well, then I guess he really won't like me now," I laugh a little. Frank stares at me with a raised eyebrow until I continue, "You're looking at your temporary new partner, for this mission at least."

Frank nods his head and laughs a little. "Are you two coming or not?" Joe calls, peeking his head around the corner of the building.

"Yeah, we're coming," Frank calls back. "So, you're working on the case?" He asks as we both jog to the back of the school.

Nodding my head once I explain, "They wanted someone who could be somewhat of a decoy/insider kind of thing. I mean, it is for women's gymnastics nation wide and it would be hard for you two to get in."

Frank nods his head slightly and laughs a little, "I have to admit, it would be kind of difficult for us to do this mission with us being guys and all."

Right as Frank says that we reach the back where Joe was standing with an open door. "Hurry up, we don't have all day to blabber about stuff!" Joe says as he walks into the building, letting the door almost close behind him.

Quickly Frank reaches out and stops the door from closing and holds it open, letting me get inside. With a nod and a quiet,  "Thanks," to Frank, I rush inside the building. Once inside I glance around in confusion at the three halls branching off from the door that we had just entered.

Shoving my hand into my pocket,  I grab my crumpled up schedule. After skimming through it to see where I go first, I ask aloud, "Hey, you guys wouldn't happen to know where class 1806 is, would you?"

Joe scoffs quietly, ignores my question, and starts walking down the hallway to the left of us. Frank rolls his eyes at his younger brother as he takes my schedule from my hands. He quickly skims over the piece of crinkled paper and then nods slightly.

"Yeah," he says as he scans over the wrinkled paper in his hands once more, "I have the same first hour, I can show you where it is." And with that we head off down the hallway to our right.

Soon enough we reach a small looking classroom in the East Wing of the school. As we walk into the classroom a few pairs of eyes look up while the rest of the people continue talking about who-knows-what. A couple minutes later and the final bell rings, signaling the official beginning of the school day.

Both Frank and I take a seat near the middle of the class and wait for the teacher to arrive. The teacher, an older man with white hair and squinty eyes despite his large and thick glasses, arrives only a few seconds later and immediately begins to address his students. "Hello class, welcome back. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Mr. Bray. I'll be your psychology teacher this semester.

"If you took this class to delve deeper into the human psyche, then you've taken the right class. However, if you took this class as a "blow-off" class, then I'll just say this," Mr. Bray continues on his grey eyes gleaming, "be prepared to fail."

*A/N*

Hey guys, I know I haven't updated this in a long while and I'm very sorry about that. I just got so caught up in trying to keep my grades up so I might have the possibility to get good scholarships and help for college. I'll try and update as frequently as I can, but I can't make any promises. I hope you all understand and aren't too mad at me...