1. Introduction

Mew gets up from the bed ....he attended his dad's 5th Wife's birthday party last night and decided to stay at his dad's place.....

He comes down and sits on the couch... He took a newspaper and saw the Headline....

"Mew suppasit and his Temper again"

"Mew suppasit son of well-known businessman Mr. Keit Suppasit again comes in headline due to his short-tempered behavior....

An eligible bachelor who is handling his dad's business very well... But he is not only popular for his good looks or intelligence, but he is equally popular for his bad Temper..." He shouts at the manager of Imperial Hotel just coz he delayed in bringing his drinks last night. "

Mew saw the news and throw it...again all lies.....aahhh....I shouted coz that bastard was not listening to me.....let it be .... who cares I am used to all this....

Mew always manages to be in the headlines.... apart from a good businessman...He is a party animal...he drinks, smokes, flirts, and also has a temper which he always carries....except when he is working ...he behaves so professionally with clients and staff but the moment he is out from the office he acts like a spoiled brat...

He has a really amazing family.... Where dad Mr. Keit Suppasit loves his 5th wife Mrs... I don't remember as Mr. keit has a special ability to change his wives....so for instance remember it as Mrs. Keit Suppasit...

Mew's dad always marries a gold digger but very beautiful and young girls...His third wife was even younger than Mew...

His dad gives everything to his wife except a share in property...before marrying the girls have to sign a prenuptial agreement... Which states Mr. Keit can spend his money on his wife until they get divorced but after that, the girl won't get anything from his property...

If we talk about his mom....Mew lost his mother when he was very small...and yes he misses his mom but...he always gets entertained by his dad and choice of his new wife's....

Mew: good morning dad.... How are you??

Keit: good morning Mew I am good how are you??

Mew: so how is .... what's her name dad....

Keit: Ruby....no Mink...sorry I hardly call them with the name....so I sometimes forget the name too...how is my company doing??

Mew: it's doing great dad.... don't pretend as you don't know anything about it....Mr.Rune tells you everything...I know how close you guys are....

Keit: Yes ...I am a businessman mew I don't trust people easily...though you are my son still....

Mink: Hello Darling ...hello Mew baby how are you....looking handsome...

Mew rolled his eyes and Keit gets up to get something...

Mew: I am fine Mrs. Suppasit...

Mink gave a fake smile why don't you call me Mink or Mama....if you call me Mrs. Suppasit people can get the wrong idea honey....mink uncover his nightgown to show Mew his large b***bs......

Mew: smiled..Mrs suppasit..let me tell you few things before you try anything and I throw you out of this house..

First ...You are my dad's wife and that doesn't make you my mom so please don't even think about it and I don't care what people think..

Second.. I hope you know why dad got the last two divorces ....let me tell you coz they tried to make move on me...

Third.....I am gay and I don't like boobs ...so please save it for my dad....maybe he will buy you a diamond ring....