END

Author POV

Plan was getting thinner and thinner. Plan would skip lunch and spend his day crying. He would have a nightmare of Mean leaving him forever every night. He would zone out on fan meetings and fans always noticed it.

Fans are worried about his condition that seem to get worse every time they meet, they're also worried about MeanPlan because MeanPlan doesn't seem to interact with each other anymore.

Plan POV

My life is such a joke. I kept getting nightmares even though it has come true. I don't care about anything anymore right now. Not my body, not my friends, and not my job. Nothing matters to me anymore.

I just needed Mean. I want only Mean, only him can heal my wound, my nightmare, and bring me back to life.

I was going to a gathering again as always. They always invited me even if I have rejected them many times. I sat on one of the chairs.

"I'm going to miss him so much. I hope he'll do great there." Mark said.

Who is he talking about? Is it Mean? - Plan

"You're not gonna tell Plan about it? He really changes after Mean left him." Gun said.

"What for? He doesn't care about Mean when he's literally beside him and why should he care now? Mean deserve to be happy. I don't want him to cancel his flight because of Plan." Mark said.

Mark is right, I didn't care when Mean was here with me and Mean deserved to be happy - Plan

I cried silently.

"You can't do that Mark. I guarantee Mean is happier if Plan is beside him. Mean has loved him for 6 years, it's not easy to erase his feelings and I think Plan loves him too. Can't you see the way he acted change after Mean left? It's like a different Plan. Don't you miss the old cheerful Plan? I know you're just protecting Mean but give Plan a chance. Everyone deserves a second chance." Gun said.

"You think so? I guess you're right. I pity Plan for being like this and I do miss the old clumsy Plan" Mark chuckled.

"Now go tell him before it's too late. I'm sure he can still catch up to Mean before the flight." Gun said.

"Plan!" Mark called me.

I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Are you crying? Oh my Gun is right! Hey, I'll give another chance to fix this but don't fucked it up or you'll never see him ever again" Mark said.

I was so excited that I almost tripped.

"You're still clumsy even if you're sad. Ok, I'll tell you right now. Mean is going to America and he is going to live and work there for a very long time. If you don't want to lose him forever you have to catch up to him and make him change his mind." Mark said.

"How can I do that? He probably doesn't like me anymore or care about me." I said.

"He liked you for 6 years, Plan. Even when he's hurt by your action he still loves you. He also cared about you, he asked me to look after you and take care of you. So now go before it's too late." Mark said.

There is hope! I need to get him back! - Plan

I immediately drive to the airport as fast as I can. I ran as fast as I could and looked around. I ran from place to place to search for him until I saw Mean's back entering the check up room

(the author : I don't know the name hiks sorry)

"Mean!! Mean! Please don't leave!" I shouted as loud as I could. Mean kept moving forward.

NO DON'T PLEASE GOD HELP ME - Plan

"Mean! Please, I'm sorry!" I said.

Mean doesn't seem to budge and he kept moving forward. I tried to get in to reach for him but the guard held me.

"No, please let me go! Please!" I kept calling and trying to push through.

"MEAN! DON'T GO I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I shouted with all the energy I had left.

But Mean is gone. He left me. I failed again.

I fell to the ground and cried. Why can't I have another chance? I love him, I really do. Someone suddenly tapped me but I ignored it. I don't care anymore, I lost him.

Someone tapped me again and again. I'm getting irritated so I grabbed this person's collar but all the anger inside me was washed down by the face that I miss so much. I miss him so much, that eyes, that smile, everything. He grabbed my nape and started to kiss me. I kiss him back and put my arm around him.

This time I won't let him break it off. I won't let him leave anymore. I will do anything to make him stay. I don't care if I died as long as I'm with him. He is the only thing that matters to me in this world.

Author POV

They broke off their kiss. Plan cried again but this time it's happy tears.

"I..lo..ve.. yo..u Mean, don't...ever... leave... me... again. " Plan sobbed.

"I love you too, Plan. I love you so much. I'll never leave you again unless you wanted me to." Mean said while wiping Plan's tears away.

"No! I'll never ask you to leave, never! You're my everything and I want you to be with me forever." Plan said.

Mean smile while his tears started to fall down.

"Thank you Plan. I love you." Mean kissed Plan once again.

Plan smile and said "I love you too Mean Phiravich"
.
.
.
END

Please vote and comment 🙏🏻💕