"Our" song

A/n: the whole story is kind of base of this song and this going to be yours and Kaneki's song.

________________________

You woke up the next day so happy. It was a Saturday so you decided to go out with the bluenette Mizuki. You put on the cutest outfit that you have in you closet. You guys decided to go to Anteiku.
"(Y/n)-chan hurry up.!" Mizuki scream.
"Ok,let me get my purse." You said yelling at Mizuki so she can hear you. You guys left the apartment .

Time skip brought to you by writer-chans laziness.

When you and Mizuki arrived you were greeted by a women with purple hair. "Welcome to Anteiku." She said with a nice smile on her face. We went to a table and sat down. " may I take your order.?" A familiar voice said. "(Y-y/n)
Chan.?"he said. "K-kaneki? You work here I didn't know that."
"Yes, I work here.
"Is that the guy you like?" Mizuki blurted out.
"Umm...(y/n)-chan what do you guys want to order? Kaneki ask politely.
"Well both take a coffee." Mizuki said.
After Mizuki and I finish drinking our delicious coffee we decided to leave but before you left someone grab your wrist. "Oh,hey Kaneki."
"Umm...(y/n)-chan do y-you wanna go on a date?" Kaneki asked while blushing madly. You started blushing cause your crush just asked you out on a date. "S-sure."you said shyly. "Here's my phone number so we can text each other." He said nicely while scratching his cheek. "Ok. Bye Kaneki."you said as you were walking away with Mizuki-chan. "(Y/n) going on a date.~" she sang gleefully.

Heyy.i I was thinking and I think I'm going to make the chapters short.
And the haters gonna hate hate hate~so shake it off shake it off.~lol
Bye ma loves😘✌️