𝟏𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐭

Начните с самого начала

The first 30 minutes were completely silent, Saoirse had tried to get Anna to at least introduce herself, but she refused to utter a word, then after the half hour of absolute silence Anna broke down crying, Saoirse handed her a tissue and asked "what's going on Anna" "I can't do this anymore" Anna sobbed with her head buried in her hands, "you can't do what Anna?" she asked patiently "Life for fucks sake" Anna snapped, it wasn't like her to snap at people but she was just too damn exhausted, exhausted from talking, from feeling like a burden, from being sent away from home, for having to live up to herself, from the Caius situation, from everything.

"I am so sorry that you have gotten this far out Anna. But I am here to help you, I am on your Side but you have to want it, tell me Anna how did you get here? why won't you let me help?" Saoirse pushed "I don't ask for help." Anna stated, "not since last time" this caught Saoirses attention she leaned forward a bit, "would you be comfortable telling me what happened last time Anna?" she asked, knowing the girl was close to reaching her limit and demanding anything from her would only make it harder, if not impossible to get the girl to open up. Anna looked Saoirse in the eyes for a while, debating wether she should or not, but in the end she figured if she was ever going to be able to have some sort of life, (which she honestly didn't want right now but was beginning to figure out she had too) she would have to try, and so she told the story about why Anna Stanley never asks for help.:

FORKS, WASHINGTON

2 YEARS PRIOR

The blood ran down her arm, the cuts were deeper than they usually were and she was beginning to feel dizzy, she knew this was bad, and that she had to do something, so she put the hobby knife she had found in her dads tool box back on the bathroom counter and trudged out the door and op the stairs into her dads room "dad? I've done something stupid" she said, and showed him her arm, his face immediately conformed into one of anger, she numbly walked out his room and back down the stairs, "what did you do it with" he demanded to know, she pointed to the bathroom, and when he found the knife he exploded "WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?" he screamed, Anna sat down on the floor and started rocking back and forth - she hated it when her dad yelled at her - "ARE YOU STUPID?" he continued getting in her face, she started crying then. Anna got up from the floor while her dad kept screaming profanities, calling her 'an egotistical brat' and accused her of ruining her family, Anna quickly picked up her phone and dialed her moms number praying to every god there may be that she would pick up the phone in-spite of the late hour, "yes" sounded Denise' soft and tired voice, and Anna sobbed over the phone for her mom to come get her, while she started packing her bags.

When Denise arrived she was shocked to hear the screaming coming from the house, she tried to get her ex-husband, Frank, to calm down, but it was pointless, he just started yelling at her instead "I DO EVERYTHING FOR THAT GIRL, I LEAVE HER SIBLINGS TO GO TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND SHE'S JUST BEING A LITTLE IDIDOT SITTING IN THE BATHROOM CUTTING IN HERSELF" he screamed in Denise' face, making Anna cry even more, one thing was when he yelled at her, but it was a whole other when he yelled at someone the girl loved, Frank picked up Annas bags and threw them out the door before slamming it in her and her mothers face. And that was the last time Anna ever asked for help.

FORKS, WASHINGTON

TODAY

When the session was over and Esme came to pick Anna up she had a pounding headache, from all the crying she had done while she told the story about her dad, it was a big step for her, no one knew what had happened that night except for her, her parents and her sister who had heard all of the commotion, she didn't understand why she had told it to Saoirse; she guessed it just felt right, but now she was doubting her decision to do so, Anna hoped Saoirse was aware that the next few days would be all or nothing when it came to getting the girls full trust .