✰ Chapter Twenty ✰

Começar do início

"I'm in charge now." she whispered into their ear, pinning them to the wall.

IM LAZY TO DO THE FONT but its still third person but the two girls are at Diamond Tiara's house lol. 

"I came to you because I don't know how to deal with everything goin' on."

"Not like I'm going to be much help, bloom." A sad, tired Diamond Tiara laid on her bed, letting her hair and head dangle. "Mother says every time I open my mouth, all she hears is a disappointment." she deeply sighed.

"That's not true, you know that ain't true. You're a sweet, beautiful girl Diamond."

"Am I really sweet? Apple Bloom.." She sat up from her bed and turned around to face Apple Bloom, who was sitting on the day bed near the window. She put a hand over her heart and closed her eyes for just a second before laying them back on Apple. "You're the only one who's seen my soft side. If it weren't for my mother and her ridiculous standards, everyone could see that I'm not some self-centered, spoiled bitch I pose as. I'm a soft but confident girl with feelings that no one takes into consideration. Sometimes I feel all alone, but then I remember I have you."

Diamond Tiara, a victim of parental neglect and abuse. She's been manipulated so many times and never had full control of her life, not even the simple things. Her mother controls everything from the amount of portions of food she eats to who she can be friends with. A broken woman, all she wanted when she was younger was to be a better mother than her own. She let her own greed blind her from seeing the important things and how much pain she's caused the one's around her.

Diamond's mother, Spoiled Rich, was never this snobbish and stuck up. When she was younger she was the most ravishing, kind-hearted woman you could ever lay eyes on. Escaping the horrid household she once lived in that deprived her of a happy childhood, she vowed to herself that when she were to have a child she'd be a better one than what she was ever given.

In which she did, she had a beautiful clump of cells ready to pop out any minute. Her dreams of becoming a mother were finally coming true. The man she married, with an age gap of about 10 years, gave her everything she ever wanted. She was expecting a beautiful bundle of joy until she had found out she had a miscarriage. It completely ruined her. Carrying something for so long as nine months only for it for not even come out, it completely ruins someone.

After that, her and her husband's relationship began to get rocky. Every fight was started by money, children, or the future. The future? It was time that scared everyone. The future is unpredictable, you never know what, when, or how things will happen. That's a scary thing to think about, honestly. Even with the two's relationship crumbling at every moment, they still met for countless rounds of intercourse.

Many rounds later, Spoiled was given another chance at this whole mother thing. The only thing was this time, she didn't want a child. With everything that happened, this child would be a mistake. That child turned out to be Diamond Tiara. It appeared her father was the only one who ever cared for her, if it weren't for him she would have never existed. He wasn't exactly a good father, he didn't like her mother yet left her to be with her just about all the time. His love language was buying her unnecessary, expensive things overall spoiling her.

Diamond Tiara was constantly compared to her sister, a non existent sister at that. Seeing people actually have the relationship she dreamed of made her jealous. The envy that filled her soul soon turned into hatred in which she spread as she pleased. When she bullied other people she felt powerful, it was how she coped with everything going on in her life. If she was seen as a higher being, people would give her the attention she always craved. 

"I'm glad to have ya too, Diamond Tiara. Ya know one day we're gonna make it out of here. We'll go to a place where we can be free."

"A place where I don't constantly feel a heavy weight on my shoulders." She said, looking down at the floor and sighing. 

"A place where we can be ourselves." 

"Mm, a judge free zone." Diamond chuckled in relief.

"Exactly!" Apple bloom exclaimed in agreement. 

A life where the two can be themselves without being judged was the definition of perfection. The two could be together without head turns of judgement in every direction. Diamond Tiara liked Apple Bloom more than friends, in which Apple Bloom felt the same way. Of course, Diamond's mother thinks it's just a silly phase all teenagers go through. 

All the things her mother has done fills her rage. She wants revenge, sometimes she even has dreams of killing her just to satisfy the blood boiling anger she has for her mother. She isn't known for having a healthy way of expressing her true feelings. The only person she ever talks to is Apple bloom, but that's only outside of school at her house when her mom isn't home. The only warmth she'll ever feel at home is her streaming tears that stain her face as she weeps. 

One day, I will be happy. I will do anything it takes to be in control of my own life.

𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫. 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐲𝐞-

𝐐𝐎𝐓𝐂: when do you hoes go back to school? 

⬇️Bae Chain because yes. I'll start ofc, just look in the comments and reply to mine.⬇️