Where am I?

I wake up to find myself tied to a chair, I'm surprised that I'm not dead. I'm not exactly sure where I am, it's not a house from what I can tell, not even a trailer it was too small to be one. I could hear someone outside talking, now I knew it wasn't those three guys simply because they were incapable of producing words, they would grunt back and fourth to each other or use hand gestures to communicate.
That's when the door swung open, I closed my eyes and pretended like I was still out cold. I couldn't get a good look at who the other guy was all I could see was that his hair was long. I could hear a girl screaming but what am I to do? I can't do anything tied to a chair nor would I even dream of going to find out.
      I'm just sitting there, head hanging down waiting for this man to leave so I could find something to cut the rope that was binding me to the chair. I notice a knife on the table behind me, I start to push myself backwards, all is going well till the chair hits a nail and I go flying backwards. That's when the man walks in, I can't believe my eyes on who was standing in front of me, my jaw drops.
      The man standing in front of me is Charles Manson. I am at a lost for words nor would I even dare to say anything, anything I would say might dig me deeper into a hole. He lifts the chair back up and says "Awake are we now?" I just look at him, his eyes were so lifeless then he shouts "HUH?" I reply back with just a simple yes. He started pacing around the room and I hear him say in a low voice "Oh this one is going to be fun".