Cuddles on Jet(edited)

(SHORT)

After working a case deep in Europe for an agonizing two weeks the team can finally return home, they will fortunately be able to catch up on their sleep seeing as they have a nineteen hour flight. They have been traveling far lately, at least once a month, so the government decided to expand their jet. It's now equipped with eight bunks in the back end of the jet, behind a closed door, in case some people in the front of the jet are too energetic to sleep, and they were all personalized so they couldn't fight over who got what bunk. JJ was the first to go to her bunk, she was exhausted, Hotch followed soon after, knowing tomorrow he was going to see his son who was being babysat by his mother, Emily and Reid played poker for a while, sitting across from each other. Morgan sat on the aisle seat next to Reid, listening to his music as always and letting out a small chuckle when Reid beat Emily, Rossi sat on the couch reading a book until he was finally too tired to keep his eyes open and retired to his bunk for the rest of the flight. Reid wanted to check his mail on the Wi-Fi so he moved to the couch, Morgan fell asleep to his music and Emily got bored and hopped off to her bunk, Reid was on the computer for so long he fell asleep on the couch not wanting to move, he curled up in a little ball and fell fast asleep.

Hours later the plane swerved all of a sudden but Morgan was the only one who felt it and jerked out of his sleep, he was now fully awake, unable to sleep again, he looked around and realized everybody was gone, everybody except Reid that was. He looked so beautiful and innocent, but Morgan know he was far from innocent, Morgan's mind caught and idea and he smirked to himself. He stood and walked over to his love on the couch and sat down, Reid had a blanket over his torso and most of his legs, Morgan leaned over and kisses Reid's hip that was showing due to the blanket slightly fallen. Reid shifted slightly and took a deep breath before settling back down, Morgan snaked his hand up Reid's leg, then up his thigh, moving to his inner thigh, and finally reaching its destination, he groped Reid's groin sending a message to Reid's brain.

Reid sat up fast unexpectedly and saw Morgan's sitting inches away and smirking, he smacked his solder in slight frustration and looked away holding his head, "Damn it Morgan you scared the hell out of me, I had to figure out where I was and who touched me, not to mention why" Reid spat out, tiredly

"Sorry Baby, you know you're just so irresistible to me" Morgan replied smoothly as he snaked his hand over Reid's shirt and over his torso, stroking it lovingly, Reid smiled and Morgan pulled him in. "Come here" Morgan whispered in request. Reid already knew Morgan would win in dominance so he gladly gave it to him, Morgan moved in hovering over Reid forcing him to lie back down.

"Shh Pretty Boy, nobody is going to wake up anytime soon. Now come on and relax." "O-Ok Derek,"
"You are very warm Derek," Spencer says snuggling into Derek's arm.
"That's it baby cuddle up against me,"
Spencer smiles and slowly falls to sleep.

"That's right baby snuggle up against me baby, I love you pretty boy." Derek whispers into Reid's ear.