Omake 2

Shop for Doting Fathers

What a wonderful day it is. The sun is shining, the children can be seen running outside. The world is peaceful. Well, for the civilian it is.

Cameron Diaz, a renown owner of the Diaz company. They were part of the mafia but the same time, they aren't. How confusing.

He sighed. The most feared day has come. Do you know their business? You can guess. The mafia world is known for their bloody background and terrifying kills. However, they all have the same weakness.

They are a doting idiots.

Cameron, the cunning man he is, thought of an idea. He was poor. He started business here and there and encountered a peculiar sight. A mafia boss can be seen comforting a crying toddler.

Surprised is an understatement. He then thought, why don't he take advantage of this opportunity. He took all of his savings and made a shop.

It started as a toy shop at first. Handmade toys made of highest quality of silk and wool. They became famous. What made his career is when a mafia boss asked him and I quote.

"Give me your best and high quality doll that can make my bambina happy or I'll shoot you."

He swore he composed a 1000 words last will in his head. All of his staff had been cowering in his back. His resolve made his flames danced around the room.

What is his resolve? To survive a doting father.

His cloud flames made the highest quality of silk more quality and made a batch of same doll but with different clothing. The mafia don seems content. This made a rumor.

'Did you know? A shop is known to sell a toys made with the highest quality of clothing or wool that could rival the royal family.'

His shop rose in popularity that attacks from mafia family became frequent. He made alliances from the famous famiglia in hopes to still survive for tommorow.

What is the connection of Cameron to the Decimo?

It was a rather peaceful afternoon that a black limousine came in their main branch. A brunette got out of the car with two kids in his hands.

Cameron spat out his Chamomile tea and hurriedly went down the elevator. He welcomed the Vongola Decimo and offered him a seat.

The children roamed around the store. Laughter of children can be heard in the outside of the room. How Cameron wished to get out of the room.

"Hey."

Gulp. He thought he peed his pants when he heard a greeting of the Decimo. He never met him before and boy he was scared.

"Don't you think that my daughter is the cutest?"

He really questions his sanity. The most feared Vongola Famiglia's Decimo is known for his rational and kindness. But he never knew he was a doting father.

"Y-yeah. What brings you here Signor Sawada?"

"My daughter has been cranky and wanted a stuff toy. What do you think suits her the best? A giraffe? Lion? Bird?"

He answered lion since the Decimo's hair look like a mane of a lion. He knew this from experience. You see, a doting father wants his child to remember that their father support them forever. So he told them the same thing.

'I think a _____ suits them the best since it looked like you and they will think of their father whenever they saw it. Don't you want your child to remember you?'

Ara? The Decimo's rationality walked out of the room! What happened to the 'I don't want to be like my father?'

The Vongola Decimo signed the alliance and bought all of the toys in there. Safe! His 1000 words will has another page added.

Cameron Diaz sighed. He nearly survived death once more.

A/N: I really don't know how to write a Christmas special. Is it supposed to be release many chapters in Christmas or make a chapter about Christmas?