17

Sometimes you need to know how to fall back, in order to plan an attack.

"Ooooooh, yes, goddammit, Miss Pasha, girl. You bent over an' showed yo' assssss, sugah-boo. You put the hood in classy an' turnt it all the way up to goddamn gutter. 

Yes, FahverGawd! You clawed that nigga-coon's neck up real good an' goddamn gooey, sweetness. Then you chomped into his balls! Came out with your mouth all bloody. Yessss, FahverGawd!

Miss Pasha, girl, I ain't think you was gonna ever crank up the ghetto-switch, goddamn you! But you did me right, goddammit! I ain't even gonna lie, sweetness. My cootie-coo got a lil juicy when I looked down an' saw you had a gun in ya hand. And then to hear you done tried to eat his balls off. Oooh, yes, FahverGawd, you gave them messy bitches down at the salon some shit to gag on. And it wasn't no dingaling. Yessss, sugah-boo"

With a blank expression and an icepack up to my face, I stare at Booty as she flaps her mouth a mile a minute, trying to figure out how in the hell I ever let her ass talk me into leaving the salon with her. But she did. And somehow I let her. 

"Sugah-boo, that greasy-coon tried to do you," she stated, standing in the door frame of my bathroom as I washed blood from my face, trying to convince her to take a break and get out of the office. "You need to get out an' get you some fresh air to get ya mind right."

"Oh, trust. My mind is more right than it's been in a long time."

She tooted her lips. "Mmmph. All'a bitch is tryna do is get you outta the buildin' for a taste so you ain't gotta be locked up in ya office, wonderin' what these messy bitches up front sayin' 'bout ya ass. But if you wanna sit up in here with ya face all lumped up and that nigga-coon's dingaling hairs all between ya teeth, starin' at the walls, then do you, sugah-boo."

I blinked, blinked again.

She continued, "After the way that nigga-coon tried to do your face, it's time you stop draggin' ya heels ân' turn it up on his ass."

"Oh, I'm ready. I'm fucking done with his black ass. And the sooner I shut his ass down, the better."

"Allllright now, goddammit. You talkin' my talk, sugah-boo. Now, get ya handbag, sweetness, an' let's get the hell outta here so we can come up with a plan to do that nigga-bitch up right."

"Booty, I can't. I have another client coming in."

"Oh, no goddammit. Boom-boom, sugah-boo. See. You standin' here tryna do me with lies, Miss Pasha, girl. I done already swept my eyes across the schedule book up front before I came back here to talk to you. So don't do me, Miss Pasha, girl."

I couldn't help but laugh. I was busted. This bitch has no boundaries, I thought as I gathered my things, then locked up my office.

Five minutes later I was walking out of the salon, climbing up into the buttery soft seat of Booty's Range Rover and letting her drag me out.

And here I am.

In the heart of the hood.

At her house!

Sitting in her living room, on a plush leather sofa flanked by gorgeous marble end tables. A Bose home entertainment system is connected to a sixty-five-inch Sony television on the wall in front of us. There's a one-hundred-and-forty-gallon fish tank built into the wall on the right side of me with gorgeous tropical fish and coral reef inserts. And all of her kids' rooms with the exception of her daughter's, which is a hot sloppy mess is piped out with flat-screens, Apple PC's, and every latest game system out. I'm speechless!