The Transformation

(warning slightly mature content)

Athena's POV

As we all get out of bed I tell the boys that I'm going to take a shower and they say they are going to go make breakfast for me. ( how sweet)

I go to hop in the shower and I think about how much my life has changed in the past week or so. I went from having a crappy family to having Damien and Lincoln who in this short time have become my rock in my life. I get out of the shower and and head down stairs to the kitchen and she a sight to behold.

Lincoln and Damien are trying and to make breakfast and when I say trying I mean tying. In the short time I had been in the shower I looks like the kitchen blow up with food it's everywhere. I say

" Need some help boys?"

They both turn around and give me sheepish grins while nodding I go over and start to make some blueberry pancakes and eggs. When all this is done we go to sit down at the table to have are first breakfast together.

Damien's POV

I keep trying to find a way to bring up the mating and marking process because me and my brother's wolves I getting a little impatient. I say.

" So Athena as you know we are werewolf's and we have two sides to us the human side and the wolf side. Our wolf side are their own person or wolf I should say my wolfs name is Alec and Lincoln's Cole. Our wolfs are getting somewhat impatient with us because we haven't marked you yet.

She says

" What is marking?"

I say

"Marking is when we would both bite you on the base of your neck. It would make us feel closer together and we would be able to mind link with you.

She says

"Would it hurt?"

I say

"No it would be very pleasurable"

She gets very red after I say that and I can't help but look at my brother and just smile. She's so cute. So writes something down, probably to shy to say anything Lincoln leans over and reads

" I would be ok with that"

I look at my brother and I see his eyes darken as I feel mine do the same. We both move closer to Athena and I notice that she is breathing erratically, she's excited. My brother moves to her right side and I move to her left.

I start to kiss her neck and I hear her moan, I start to kiss up and down her neck through my kisses I ask her if it is ok if I remove her shirt. I hear her mumble out a breathless yes. I grab onto the hem of her shirt and pull it over her head, I take a step back and can't help but let out a passive growl as a see here top half of her body for the first time. I move in closer and I can feel her shaking with excitement. I move to her neck and I feel my teeth extend and then I mark her I hear her gasp and push herself against me I fell her shudder and falls fully onto me as she climaxes. I pull back and see that my brother as marked her as well and I see she has a breathless smile on her face.

Lincoln's POV

I can't believe that we got to mark her how'd we get so lucky to have such a amazing mate but before I can celebrate she screams out in pain. I run up to my brother to help carry hold her weight and I look at my brother to ask if he knows what is wrong but then she opens her eyes and we know, we're her old green eyes where their are bright blue wolf eyes... she shifting for the first time.

AN sorry for the cliffhanger. Comment on your thoughts and your favorite POV