Acceptance

Which POV do you like best??

ATHENA'S POV

I turn around from embarrassment when they catch me staring at their naked bodies. But can you blame me they are like really really hot. I can't help but smile at the thought of them. I've read a couple books about werewolf's and I know that mates are supposed to protect you and love you no matter what. And I think I'm starting to love them. I know that I only have known them for a couple days but they are the nicest and most caring people I have ever met. And with that thought I turn around and see them in only basketball shots.

I want them to know that I except them so I run over to them and try to fit their huge body frames in my arms for a hung. They get the point and hug me back.

Lincoln's POV

Me and my brother look at her through our wolfs eyes and try to read her expression and we can tell that she thinks we are beautiful and me and my brother sand proud and strong in front of her. As we shift back we see her staring at us I think that she can look all see wants after all we are as much hers as she is ours, equal. But my brother says

"Like what you see sweetheart?"

And she says no very fast even tho a strong blush is creepy onto her face. She turns around and when she does me and my brother quickly put on some shorts before she turns back around. When she turns around we just stand their with blank expressions but on the inside we are a mess of nerves. What if she doesn't like us? But then she does the unexpected and gives as both a huge.

I know this is very short im at work right now on break and I just wanted to get something out their. The next chapter will be longer I promise!