The older grabbed her free hand. She began to glow after that touch. Her hair enveloped in a gentle green light which Eri found fascinating as well.

But the longer her body shined, the more little Eri felt lighter under her bandages. It didn't sting nor hurt anymore. Instead, she's never felt this relief all her life.

She watched the e/c eyed girl doing her magic. "Are you an angel?" She asked.

"No." Y/n flatly responded.

"But I feel better." She began to tone up her voice a little because her curiosity most likely defeated her timidness.

"I restored your body." Y/n offered her cookie pack again and Eri obligingly took another piece that if Ultron 3.0 is here right now, he'd be more than shocked to see his master sharing a food.

Y/n isn't generous when it's about food that she really liked afterall. So sharing much of that cookie chip would probably be something that will flip the earth.

"What's your name?" Eri's little confidence of talking with a girl close to her age started making her comfortable.

"Y/n."

"How old are you?"

"Currently turned to 5." By some mad scientist who laughs like a lunatic. She wanted to add but was too lazy to do that.

"I'm 6. I'm older." Eri gave her a small forced smile. Although feeling awkward, she was trying.

"Indeed."

"Did you... run away too?" The little girl asked.

Y/n munched some cookie chip before sighing. "Yes." I ran away from Mei's deadly embrace and constant blabbering.

"Then..."

"Eri." The girl froze upon hearing a cold voice that called upon her.

Both children stopped on their tracks to see a man and his underling standing behind him are now on the end of the alleyway.

"So this is where you've been." The man made his way closer to the girl he mentioned. His bright yellow eyes shifted looks from the two children. Especially that foreign looking kid who was continuously eating her chocolate chip. She wasn't even afraid given that the aura the mafia are emmitting are far more dangerous than normal bystander. "And this kid?"

"She..." Eri shakily tried to hide Y/n behind her. But due to the man's tall stature, he could still see her.

"Let's go."

As the girl with white silver locks was about to walk, a hand grabbed her wrist. Turning around to find Y/n stopping her. She opened her mouth and mouthed 'run'.

However, the child was already been carried by one of the underling that Y/n had no other choice but let her go. This is the problem of the earth, what rights does she have to pry?

But the child is still pitiful.

"Can I eat-- no play, with her?" Y/n asked. I won't share more food.

Overhaul stopped, turning to the child form of Y/n who was looking back at him still munching cookie.

"You should go home as well." The man replied.

"Then can I eat--play with her?" The little girl still asked.

"Overhaul..." the man who looked like his trusted attendant called out.

"Knock the kid out." Beakman simply shrug her request off.

One of the lackey walked closer to Y/n. Preparing his fist and launched a punch. She caught it with her little hand that was now glowing purple, then the light shifted into a golden light that wrapled his body in a span of seconds, falling into the concrete ground frozen.

The child blinked twice. "Can I play with her?" She asked again.

Everyone, unable to react from the sudden power looked at her almost baffled. Their mind lingered as to who this child is and why she seems to be strong.

"What's your name?" Overhaul asked.

"Y/n." Said child munched another cookie.

He walked closer to her while Eri watched in horror. He might hurt her new friend! However, the man with a beakmask handed her a card. "If you can find this place, I'll let you." He said and walked off. "Let's go."

Humans are still humans. Y/n thought watching the child being carried further away. Eri took a glance at her who waved goodbye one final time before they disappeared in the darkness.

Once again, Y/n's h/c hair glowed blue and was pulled into the portal and fell on top of the counter.

Shigaraki, who happened to be there as well, jumped away from shock. The other league turned to his direction only to be aa shocked when they saw that adorable child sitting on the counter top with opening a candy pack in her hand then plopping it again to her mouth.

She was wearing what looked like a shrunk version uniform of UA high.

"Who brought a kid here?! So cute!" Twice exclaimed as he approached the child.

"Indeed, it's so adorable!" Compress approached her as well.

The league began surrounding her until Toga jumped into her and hugged her tightly. "Oh my gush! You're so cute! Be mine!" She happily twirled her around.

"Wait, but who the hell's that kid?" Dabi asked.

The blonde blood thirsty female put the child back down on the counter top and all faces looked af her with wonder.

"Wait a minute, that necklace." Dabi pointed to the necklace hung around her shoulders. "Did Y/n sent you?" He asked.

Y/n ignored him and turned to Toga. She held out her small hand and spoke. "Snacks."

The young blond gasped. "Could you possibly be, Y/n?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"WHAT?!!"

Everyone exclaimed looking at her wide eyed.

"My cookie ran out." She waved her empty pack in her little hands.

Dabi observingly looked at the girl with a frown. His face a foot away from hers. "Why did you shrunk?" He asked.

"To eat more." She nonchalantly replied.

Thanks to Mei she was able to see the bigger versions of the food she was eating. Like the cookies that is now even bigger than her palm. Guess making her a kid was very effective. She can go by this kid version in a lifetime if possible... because the food will be bigger.

"Y/nnnnnnnn!!! I got you THIS!" Himeko waved an extra large nacho chips. The size almost as big as Y/n's little form.

The girl's eyes sparkled from the holy sight. But before she could even touch it, the blonde moved it to her other side.

"Give big sis Himeko a kiss on the cheek first and say: 'pleeeease, Himeko-nee~'" she demanded.

Y/n tilted her head adorably and stood up on the counter. She'll do everything to get her hands on that giant Nacho! "Pleeeeaaasseee, Himeko-nee." She nonchalantly imitated the blonde's words reaching up for her shoulders and gave her a peck on her cheek.

Everyone held their chests from this ever so adorable sight (Oi. Even villains will be touched by Y/n's cuteness--).

"Urgh! This is!" Magne looked at the adorable child reaching out for the nacho pack like it was a teddy bear.

"I-- I want to buy her some food." Even purple cloudy mom couldn't help but say.

"D-don't let her fool you!" Shigaraki exclaimed. But he's already falling from her charms.

"Her AI is lying! He's not the one who's going to take over the world! It's this kid! Why is she so cute?!" Twice overdramatically pointed at Y/n who ignored them and focused on her nacho chips and dip.

.

Okay, hibernation time again. Hope ya enjoyed~