Twilight fanfic chapter three

OMG!! It's been forever. Sorry i haven't uploaded in forever!! I've been super busy. Anyways I hope you like plz cote and comment!!

                                                                      Twilight Fanfic Chapter 3

I looked up and saw that tousled hair and golden eyes boring into mine. I swear if i had a working heart it would've skipped a beat. A lot of feelings flashed before me. Pain of when he left me. Pure joy he was back. Anger at myself and everybody else. "Bella I.....". I shut him up before he could finish. "Edward don't even try to say your sorry. You left me scared, defenseless, and alone. You could've have been there to save me you don't know how I felt. Everything was going bad and you never showed up. You can't fix me I'm too broken. 

So please I just want to forget everything. I just want to try to start new and for you too leave." "Bella you are the love of my life. I left you for your own protection... From me. I tried living with out you and I couldn't do it. "He spoke in his velvety voice that I hadn't heard in forever. His voice made me want  to melt. I was speechless.

 "How did you end up like this?" "Well when you left me like an asshole Laurent came back and nobody stopped him, he bit me and now I'm a vampire, haha my life is awesome right?" I spoke with fake enthusiasm. "Bella I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I love you and I always have." " Edward  I hate you and I can never forgive you for what you have done to me. So get out of my house right now." "Bella I will not ever leave you.

" "Oh yes you will!" I pushed him out the door with all of my strength he didn't fight  back. I geuss he didn't want  to hurt me. I Slammed the door and heard it crack. Oh great I geuss I'd have a whole different thing to fix in this god damn house. I hate my life! I sank to the floor depressed like I would never make it through this...