He looked down at his son, absolutely adoring his son and the tiny movements he would make while asleep.

"Sev?" Tom quietly asked after a minute.

Severus just looked at him, giving him his attention non-verbally.

"Hayden is supposed to be the age of a newborn correct?"

"Yes, why"

"Well, he looks as if he has aged almost an entire year since being reborn"

Once Tom pointed it out, Severus carefully studied the baby in his arms, and found that Hayden did look a bit older than he did a couple hours ago. His cheeks had filled out a bit and his features were slightly more defined, his hair longer than it had been when night first fell.

"Your right," Severus acknowledged, "I wonder if his growth has accelerated to perhaps quickly restore him to the age he was?" Severus thought out loud.

"That would make sense. I guess only time will tell whether or not your thought is right" Tom concluded, tucking back into his husband's neck, content to just enjoy this moment with his family.

---

The next morning, Hayden was wide awake and ready to play with anyone who would join him. Unfortunate for him, he was strapped to a high-chair of sorts for breakfast. Little Hayden was content though, babbling away and playing with his food, drawing different shapes into his applesauce.

Suddenly, Hayden looked to his mother, he was done with his food and wanted out of his chair.

"Mmmm" he tried to get the attention of his mother who was talking with Draco.

"Mmm-ma" he tried again impatiently.

"Ma-mma" he said, finally catching his mother's attention.

"Ma-ma" he called, sticking his arms out in frustration to be picked up, but all his mother did was stare at him.

In fact everyone at the table was staring at the little boy, utterly amazed!

When Hayden saw that nobody was going to move to pick him, he let his arms fall down with a little huff as he pouted. His little mouth turning into a determined frown. He turned his attention to his father, in hopes of more of a reaction.

"Da" he said to the other end of the table.

Tom's breath hitched when his little boy called to him.

"Da-da" Hayden said again with a hint of a whine slipping out.

Immediately, Tom stood up and made his way to his son and picked up out of the chair, hugging his little one to his chest tightly as tears of joy started to well in his eyes.

It wasn't until this point that Severus was also pulled out of his reverie and stood to make his way to his two loves, wiping away his own tears.

Draco stayed at the table, happy that Hayden was finally able to get what he deserves, a loving family!

---

Over the next couple days, Hayden continued to grow at a rapid rate, impressing both his parents and Draco with how fast he was learning things as well as the fact that he seemed to remember pretty much all of his past life.

On the fourth day after Hayden's rebirth, reaching 3 years old, he decided that he wanted to try and explore more of his home seeing as he knows so little of it.

That afternoon, he decided that he was going to walk through the large glass doors in the sitting room that seem to lead outside.

After struggling to open the doors for a minute, he was finally able to pass through the door and into a garden. But all he was able to figure out, given that he was only a toddler, was that it was a new place worth exploring.