Planet 16: Star-crossed

Start from the beginning

"Well the other prisoners would have just gotten used to it like Ambi did." Black Heart said. "Besides, when it comes to goddesses the prison wouldn't even hold her. She would have to be executed."

"Is that true Blanc?" Purple Heart asked.

"Even though we never had to use this part of the law for a really long time, if a goddess does end up being an evil asshole that kills people, they would have to be redeemed quickly with share therapy or executed on the spot because a rogue goddess would be a giant threat." White Heart said.

"Right." Black Sister said. "And because Ambi is a Planeptunian, she would feel more inclined to choose share therapy. What's more, is that she's a direct follower of Purple Heart and Purple Sister. She was their royal guard, and was elected to be the captain of their Moons."

"But she didn't utilize the Moons." Black Heart said.

"Because they were busy dealing with the aftermath of what Iris Heart first did to Planeptune." Black Sister argued.

Ambi peeked behind her again and sat Purple Sister simply staring at the whole debate.

"So from what I understand, Ambience could have utilized her allies, but chose not to." Purple Heart said.

"Not exactly, the times she did was when she thought it would be better to not use her allies. Also when she did, they were all severely injured and Green Heart disappeared." Black Sister said.

"Well Tsunemi wouldn't have died if you or a mage was there with her!" Black Heart said.

"Remember the footage? Iris Heart definitely would have killed Tsunemi on the spot if there were more people than just Ambi."

"Well she killed Tsunemi anyway so if there was more than just Ambi we would have caught her."

"If there were more people she would have either ran away or killed more people. Remember the promise made by both Ambi and Iris Heart?"

"What do you make of this Nepgear?" Purple Heart asked.

Purple Sister took a deep breath and stood up.

"I- the people have spoken." Purple Sister said. "They understand Ambi, but they want Iris Heart dead."

"I see." Purple Heart responded.

"That sounds fair." Green Heart said.

"So Ambi gets nothing?" Black Heart asked.

"Well, nothing would have happened if Iris Heart didn't do anything, and Ambience clearly had no bad intentions, so all she gets is an appointment with a psychiatrist." White Heart said.

"It seems like everything is settled then." Purple Heart said. "Then I officially declare Ambience innocent. Unless there are any objections from anybody?"

The court was silent.

"Good. Then I suppose we're dismissed."

The goddesses stepped off their podiums and walked through a door in the room. Everyone left Ambi alone as she looked around the empty courtroom. Nothing moved until Purple Sister peeked her head out from the door.

"Uhm, Ambi? I'm sorry about all that happened," Purple Sister started. "But we have to move forward. Uh, everything will be okay now. Iris Heart is gone, the game's over. We won."

Ambi looked at Purple Sister, then stood up and walked over to the door. Purple Sister already walked through and left her. Ambi took a deep breath, then opened the door.

"I knew it." Ambi told herself.

Ambi looked at her bedroom. She looked to her left to see her holding her closet door. She walked out of her closet and turned around to see her coats and clothes inside the closet. Ambi looked down at her pajamas and her left shoulder.