Planet 8: Immaculate

White Heart looked out her window, then looked at her phone. She quickly scrolled through an article that had pictures of Planeptune's fog, rain, and damage and a picture of Iris Heart. White Heart looked at the author, saw the name Famitsu and sighed.

"Whatever man, I'm just being paranoid." White Heart said to herself. "I should just get some sleep, bet tomorrow's gonna be a big day."

White Heart turned away from her window, but the instant she did, a black and neon iris purple chain sword broke through the window and wrapped itself around her neck. White Heart was then pulled out the window and she carefully stabilized her wings to help her glide downwards.

"Ergh, she's here? Well, if this sword's all she's got, this'll be no problem."

Once White Heart was close to the ground, she turned to land on her feet and she gripped onto the chain. She yanked at the chain and saw it's length go into the dark shadowy forest ahead.

She then felt a pull on the chain nearly equal to her own. She stepped forward in shock and stumbled a bit before standing up straight and pulling the chain even harder.

"Is this the game you wanna play?!" White Heart asked into the dark shadows. "Come on, show yourself already!"

White Heart then was pulled forward into the shadowy forest with even greater force. She lost her balance, and stumbled forward until she stopped moving across the ground. She looked up and saw Iris Heart standing over her with a small grin on her face.

"Tch, who else would it be?" White Heart asked. "I- I- what the- why the hell am I scared of you?! Bastard, I'M STRONGER THAN YOU! WHAT'S YOUR MAIN SOURCE OF DAMAGE HUH?"

Iris Heart retracted her chain into a standard sword and she licked the serrated blades that were wrapped around Blanc's neck.

"Hmhmhm, physical." Iris Heart said.

White Heart stood up and backed away a little bit. She summoned her large mechanical axe and allowed it to rest on her shoulder. Iris Heart smiled more as White Heart shook her head.

"You didn't have to fucking pull me out of that tower you bitch, that would have hurt anyone that wasn't me!" White Heart said.

"Oh, that didn't hurt? Well, you're quite the tough cookie aren't you? I wonder how much it would take to make you break..."

White Heart clenched her teeth and her right hand tightly gripped onto her axe.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO PLANEPTUNE?!"

"Hmm, I'm just here to visit, and I did nothing to Planeptune."

"RRAAAAAGH, YOU'RE LYING! I DON'T CARE HOW NEW YOU ARE, I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DON'T START TALKING NOW!"

Iris Heart giggled and tilted her head.

"Well, that's no way to treat your guests is it? I suppose I could just go to Leanbox or Lastation and not bother you. But... hmhmhm, your sisters are really cute."

White Heart's eye twitched and her face began to grow shading.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF?! IF YOUR WHORE HANDS CAME EVEN CLOSE TO ROM OR RAM I WILL SMASH YOUR BONES ONE BY ONE AND CHAIN YOUR NECK TO THE BACK OF A TRAIN!"

Iris Heart whipped her hair to the side and smiled.

"Well, I suppose I do have other options."

"AAAAAAHHHHHH! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE I'M NOT TAKING ANY RISKS! DIE!"

White Heart lunged and Iris Heart while swinging her axe downwards. As Iris Heart backed up a little to dodge the axe, she was about to swing her sword at White Heart but White Heart hopped forward and kicked Iris Heart into a tree. Iris Heart flew into the tree and smiled as she stood back up.