help

"GREAT NEWS, EVERYONE!" Y/n cheered to her employees, them gathered in the main sitting area for their daily after closing staff meetings

"GREAT NEWS, EVERYONE!" Y/n cheered to her employees, them gathered in the main sitting area for their daily after closing staff meetings. "We...have...SUCCESSFULLY COLLECTED 400,000 YEN!!"

The employees gasped. "Huh!? Seriously!!? You mean we did it!!?"

"Mhm! And it's all thanks to the donations, savings, and tips!! I had to make a few cuts as well, and throw in some of my own money, but it worked out! We have enough to save the shop!"

"Alright!!" Ginger pumped his fist into the air.

"Awesome job, boss." Hailey smiled.

"Huh? But it wasn't just me. We all pulled it off!...I'm still really sorry for having to cut your guys' paychecks-"

"Nope. No. Nuh-uh. Don't wanna hear that sappy stuff." Ginger waved off her apology, making y/n chuckled. "Fine, but I promise to give you all a raise after this is all over!"

Y/n suddenly heard a ring come from her office, the desk phone buzzing. "Sounds like someone is calling the shop. I'll be back! It's probably the wifi company I was trying to get in contact with earlier! I'll be back!" She jogged towards the back, disappearing behind the curtain.

"I'm glad she can keep this shop running a little while longer." Hailey muttered, lenaing back in her seat. "Me too." Ginger sighed.

Tamaki remained silent, staring at his lap. Hailey peered over her shoulder, noticing how quiet he was. "Amajiki?"

Tamaki said nothing, his hands clenching onto the bottom of his shirt.

"Is something wrong?"

Tamaki gritted through his teeth. "It...I-It isn't fair."

Ginger and Hailey cocked their heads. "Huh? What's not fair, dude?" Ginger questioned.

That's the best part about you. You do whatever you can to help others.