Private: Hope! [ embraces Hope ] are you okay?

Hope: yeah, I'm fine.

Classified: [ to Eva ] Eva. Did you bring it?

Eva brought out a special gun with a small glass tube as she nodded.

Kowalski: [ worry ] uh, classified?

Classified saw what Kowalski was pointing at and it was The north wind guards, entering the hallway to stop the jet from going. But luckily Corporal quickly locks the door for anyone that barges in, causing the north wind to start banging, yelling from the outside.

Richard: [ radio ] classified! What do you think your doing?! Bring agent Hope back this once, or-

Classified: [ turns off the radio ] sorry rich. But this mission is important.

Classified went to his seat and turns on the engine, lifting the jet up and quickly drove off out of the base. The north tries closing the base doors but for some reason, they ain't working, allowing the north wind to escape headquarters.

Short fuse: yes!!!

Private: that was a close one!

Classified: good job, Doug and Dave.

Doug: [ radio] no problem class. Anything for a friend.

Dave: [ radio] is Hope with you? Is she alright?

Hope: I'm alright dad.

Dave: [ radio] ohh! That's good.

Classified: everything will be okay, just distract them a little longer.

Doug: [ radio] you got it!

( time skip )

They manage to take a chip out Hope and land outside of Central Park zoo, while discussing about the mission.

Short fuse: do you think it's safe?

Skipper: safe? Safe! When we lived there, It was like a prison to us.

Short fuse questions skipper when private spoke.

Private: [ annoyed] its not a prison, we just needed to be free for once.

Short fuse sigh in relief.

Hope: so, when you told me about this mission, I didn't expect for you to get me out.

Corporal: well, if you want to know who's idea it was...it's him. [ points at classified]

Hope: do you know who sent the warning?

Classified: we don't know.

Hope: [ shocked] you don't know?!

Classified: well I-

Hope: what do you mean you don't know! Why did you bring me along when you don't know?

Skipper: Hope, calm down, before-

Hope: before what? I turn! is that it?! [ skipper stayed silent ] you know what. Take me back.

Others: [ gasp ]WHAT?

Classified: Hope, please.

Hope: sorry, but I have made up my mind and I want you guys to take me back before I get you guys hurt.

The others looked down with sorrow when private decided to step in.

Private: hey, um. Why don't you guys go and wait outside. I just need to talk with hope for 5 minutes.

Others: [ nod ]

As the others walked away, he hops on hope's seat and sat down next to her.

Private: look. I know your not having a good time Dealing with this. Losing control, Powers changing, turning, we notice it for a while that you've been struggling.