"Of course I do," Lily chuckles sincerely. "I know they express their love through relentless teasing. But I still hate their guts."

-

The two girls make their way across the street and into their air-conditioned hotel with arms still around each other. Then they head up the elevator and make their way into the large room that's already trashed with clothes everywhere. Well, what did they expect? Five girls staying in one room were going to get messy real quick.

"Alright," Carina says, snapping her fingers once to get Lily's attention. "I have this sunburn lotion thing that'll help with your skin. Sit down on the bed for me, please."

Lily nods and obeys willingly. She watches Carina dig in through her bag for a moment before fishing out what she was looking for. It was a small, blue container that Carina didn't even open yet. The wrapper was still placed around it. Lily wouldn't be surprised if Carina just recently bought it because she knew that Lily was going to need it. Such a caring and considerate girlfriend.

Carina squeezes a small amount on her index fingers and uses it to gently rub onto Lily's red cheekbones under her eyes first, then her shoulders. Lily sits still, eyes never leaving Carina's while the younger girl works diligently. Her little tongue is peeking out in the corner of her mouth, the way she does when she's concentrating on something. It's incredibly endearing watching her. Sometimes when they're doing homework at each other's houses, Lily occasionally likes to sit and watch her type away on her laptop or write in her notebook. She always gets in this little mode where she's focusing on nothing but the task at hand.

Carina then asks Lily to lie down on her stomach so she can get her back. Lily grabs a pillow before plopping down on the soft, white sheets. It's cold against her bare stomach, but she forgets all about it when Carina climbs on the bed after her and takes a comfortable spot down right on top of her butt.

"You just love my ass, don't you?" Lily jokes, looking over her shoulder at her girlfriend.

"It's definitely one of my favorite ass -ets," Carina winks playfully, rubbing the cream between her palms. Next, she slowly begins to work on the back of Lily's shoulders with her rough and calloused hands.

Lily rests her chin on top of the pillow, her eyes eventually closing in relaxation. She focuses intently on the feeling on Carina's fingers kneading and rubbing her sore muscles. She forced Lily back inside before her burn could get worse, so it's not like the pressure of her hands bothers her. If anything, it feels really good.

But after a while of pure and silent bliss, Lily feels Carina's thin fingers travel down and she tugs at the knot of her bikini strings in the middle of her back. It loosens with every single inch that Carina pulls apart before the strings fall on either side of her waist on the bed.

Lily raises an eyebrow in question, but she doesn't think twice about it. But once she feels Carina's lips press against the middle of her spine, her eyes widen and she freezes underneath her touch. She doesn't dare move because as much as she's blushing, it feels amazing to have Carina's soft and full lips press gingerly against her hot skin.

She trails kisses up her spine until she reaches the nape of her neck then she diverts her path to attack the crook of Lily's neck. The older girl quietly groans against the pillow, subconsciously tilting her head to the side to let Carina's skillful lips and tongue have more room to work pleasurably along her skin. Carina switches from kissing, nipping, biting, to sucking, all the while making Lily's senses go into overdrive. Everything is so overwhelming right now. Not to mention unexpected.

Just a minute ago she was whining and complaining about how she didn't want to leave the beach and now she's lying here with Carina sitting on top of her, gladder than ever to have left that place. She could be in that nasty water now instead of having Carina lips all over her. She makes a mental note to always listen to her girlfriend when she tells her it's time to leave.