(Yuzuvier) Keitai Renwa

Song used: Keitai Renwa by Mafumafu for 25-ji, Night Code de from Project Sekai (double version)

The version of lyrics I referred to:

------

Yuzuru's PoV

No matter when, the emotions that I can't let go of,
Are slightly dirtied with a spoonful of sweetness
What differs from the yearned stories is,
No matter what, that sensation that surpasses anxiety-
-there's not enough of it.

-

Javier, can you just leave me alone?

I think I'm tired with this relationship.

When I lose all my hope in you, you just suddenly come up, hug me tight, and disappear behind those gates again the next morning, nowhere to be seen.

You make me unable to make up my mind.

Should I leave? Or should I stay and give you a little more trust and faith?

I don't know.

I miss the moments when my heart went dokidoki as you cuddled me at night.

I miss how we called each other every single day even when we're around the clock, and how much the words "I miss you" escape your mouth.

I found myself getting anxious. I couldn't focus on ice. My mind was haunted by those sharp words and annoying expressions you gave me, and I fell on nearly all my jumps.

Brian let me have a day-off since I wasn't anywhere near my normal form, let alone the top form.

And now I found myself being a ball of mess on the sofa day and night, clicking on my messages every 5 minutes to see if you've left even just a hi.

You seem to be only sweet behind the phone, are you?

-

Tick-tock, Tick-tock,
I interlace with you
Tying up the incoherent words
Tick-tock, Tick-tock,
I've only found a suitable time for farewell
Where did the sweetness remaining in your mouth go?

-

It's another night.

Another night of me being consumed by all the darkness in the house.

Another night of no replies to my messages asking you when would you be back.

I took off my earphones, hoping to hear the familiar tune from the doorbell.

But all I heard was the tick-tocks from the clock.

You did come back, and slammed on the light switches.