Their was dead silence and it voice was of crushing of leaves with their every step.

" You know what this forest is called?"
Ali asked.

All of them shoke their heads.

"Its called 'Saltanat-e-Meer'
(Meer's territory)"
Ali said calmly.

"Saltanat-e-Meer??"
(Meer's territory)

All of them asked confused.

"Yes!! It's Meer Hikmat's jungle!! He is the only king here. No one! I repeat no one can roam around without letting him know even he must have  gotten the news of our arrival till now."
Ali said looking around.

They walked further and soon they saw a huge camp.

Many men were around and as soon as they saw soldiers they all saluted.

"Major Khan!!!"
Ali said authoritively and a man went inside a tent after saluting him.

And soon a man came out.

He had muscular arms , chiseled chest and sharp jaw line which was covered woth light beard.

He was indeed a handsome looking man.

"Aliii!!!"

He came forward and hugged Ali.

"Thank you!!"
Ali said smiling.

"No need!!! Let me take you to your culprits."
He nodded and started walking.

Soldiers followed him.

And soon they saw many men hanging upside down from trees with their legs tied with the trees.

Ali took his gun out and shot the rope on which a men in the centre who was seeming to be their captain was hanging making him fall down.

"I am Giving you a minute to start telling me all the shit you created!!!"
Ali bent down near him folding his collar.

Blood was running down that man's head.

"I have done what I wanted to!!"
That man said with evil grin.

" You surely are a recorded criminal who has guts to utter nonsense even in front of us."
Ali said punching him.

He kept quiet and Ali shot his leg making him whince.

When he didn't say anything still Ali shot his other leg.

Whole forest heard his cries.

"Meer! Did you plant the bomb in Faisal town block 6 flat no 56?"
Ali asked calmly and that's when that man jointed his palms infront of them.

"I will!! I will tell you... don't hurt my family...!!"
He said.

"Do you even care about them??"
Ali slapped him tightly.

" Go ahead!"
Ali said standing up.

"I.. wanted to kill you!!"
That man said pointing at Ali.

That's when Ramish loaded his gun and was about to shoot when Ali put his hand on Ramish's hand.

"Then why you didn't? Nazim Akhtar??"
Ali asked calmly.

Nazim looked at him shocked.

" How do you know...me?"

"I know everything about you!"

"When I came to know that you are here in Lahore with only few soldiers I planned to end your game. You killed many of our men and destroyed our weapons last year which caused us many difficulties. We couldn't able to complete our missions."
He said.