to my loved ones

25/12/2020, 9:21 pm

Hello my dear friends,

I want to thank you for reading this. I wrote this so long ago, and am astonished to see that people are still reading it, even after so many years. Never did I think that The Sweater Trade would be my most read piece of work on Wattpad, despite it being unconventionally smaller than most books out there. But despite its small size, it has grown and reached many of you. This is so surreal to me.

Please know that I appreciate every single one of you! Your comments have my heart forever, and I will always read them.

I want to wish you all good health and well-being for the next year to come, and stay safe these holidays. Keep an eye on your loved ones, and make sure you let someone know how you feel! Very important!

I also want you all to know that if you want to speak with me or ask me anything, you can find me on Instagram under 'illiptica'. I am here if you need me x

I am not as active on Wattpad as I used to be, and I think we can all agree with that. I have been on Wattpad for a very long time. I was only 15 years old when I wrote and published my first work on this platform.

It doesn't help that Wattpad has become so distant nowadays, and constantly shoving things down our throats. I feel like most things in life are headed this way, which is why I have always been constant with updating you all with where I have been. I don't want you all to think that I am leaving Wattpad. This is not goodbye, this is "hello, again,".

I love you all so much, and you mean everything to me. Let me know how you guys are going down in the comments!