The way home

It was a rainy afternoon and Asahi and Noya were walking home together after a big tournament they had just finished. They came 2nd place despit having one member of the opposing team almost break an ankle.

Noya had an umbrella for the two. As they were walking down the street, the road seemed to get emptier as less and less people had seemed to appear.

Noya stopped Asahi and himself at a corner near an alleyway. He turned to Asahi, looked into his beautiful eyes and said "Asahi, uhm I know this is sudden, but there is something ive been dying to tell you." Asahi looked nervous at Noya but tried to look confident. as he spoke "Yes Noya?" At this time Noya was almost pure red in the face, but stood with complete confidence and said "I love you. Theres no other way to describe you. I have had a thing for you since forever ago!"

Asahi looked very surprized as he admitted to Noya "Thats uh.. Eh heh... Actually a coincedence. I have had this huge crush on you since I met you. I was just always so nervous to tell anyone. I always thought that man was supposed to be with woman. But...I am gay. I love you too!" Noya's face had turned into a big smile as he threw his arms slowly around Asahi and gave him a kiss which surprized Asahi, but Asahi didnt mind. He too closed his eyes, and felt butterflies in his stomach as he felt Noya's warm lips against his.