Chapter Seven: An Old Friend

Start from the beginning

"Well look who finally decided to join the party! Hello Blondie." Ghost-eyes said in a malicious tone. "Where is Dipper!" I yelled but all he did was laugh as he glanced behind him. he chuckled darkly and spoke "I think you'll find that Dipper is taking his first steps into an eternal nap" He said, moving to the side so I could see behind, but what I saw made me completely livid. Pinetree was beaten to a pulp and motionless, he was barely breathing.

Ghost-Eyes kept talking but I wasn't paying attention. 'He touched my Pinetree....and hurt him....He has to pay.....with his life' I felt the remaining bits of my sanity fade while Ghost-Eyes kept talking out of his ass but he stopped when he saw the look on my face. His confidence was shattered, and he was now shaking, I didn't have to see my face to know what I looked like. I had a blood curdling smile on my face and my eyes were most likely a deep crimson red and held an insane look to them, he was horrified and hesitated before speaking "Wh-what's wrong wit-" he stopped talking when I suddenly appeared in front of him. I pulled my hand back, it lit in raging gold and black flames, I punched him in the face and on impact I heard several bones break. He flung back into the wall and cracked his skull.

(Violence Warning)

I laughed as I slowly approached him "Oh Ghost-Eyes~ are you still alive?" I said in a low demonic voice he groaned, and I laughed "You are! Good that mean youll be able to feel this" I walked towards him and squatted down to his level. He opened his eyes slightly but they widened with fear when I summoned a small dull dagger. I smiled as I cut open his stomach and watch him in pure amusement as he let out silent screams while his intestines spilled out on the floor. When I was done I carved out his eyes, cut off his tounge and pulled out all of his teeth. His whining was annoying me so I decided to behead him. When I was done I used his blood to leave a message that I knew a certain someone would understand.

(Violence Warning Over)

"Hehe that was refreshing. Now its time to finish off the people of Gravity Falls" I yelled as I cleaned myself up and started walking out of the ally way, but for some odd reason, I couldn't walk any further. "What the fuck is this!" I shouted as chains suddenly wrapped around me and pushed me to the ground. "Urgh What are these" I yelled as I pulled the chain attached to my neck. I followed the chain and it lead to a beaten up boy, he seemed familiar to me but my mind was to far gone to grasp who he was. He was breathing heavily, he groaned and whispered "Will.....s-save me"

".....Pinetree!" I yelled as I was brought out of my thoughts and rushed over to help him. I used my magic to quickly clean the scene 'What was I thinking! Leaving a message to Sixer!' I thought as I moved him away from where the scene used to be and healed more of his severe injuries. His breathing slowly returned to normal and he started waking up. "Pinetree! Your okay!" I exclaimed and gave him a hug. "W-will? Y-you came for m-me?" he asked in a raspy voice. "Of course I did, now come on lets find Mabel and Pacifica and get out of here." "O-okay....Wh-what happened to the guy that took me!" "He was so intimidated by my muscles that he ran" I joked and Pinetree out a raspy laugh and then drifted off to sleep.

Once Pinetree was asleep I teleported to another ally that was closer to the docks and when I got there, I ran out of the ally way and to the docks. When I got to the docks, I saw Shooting Star and Llama sprawled out on the board walk. I ran over to them to make sure they were okay. "Shooting Star! Llama! Are you guys alright!?" I asked in a concerned voice and they sat up relieving of my worries.

"Bill! Were fine how's Dipper?" Shooting Star asked as she helped Llama stand up. "He's fine now, but let's just get out of here." I said, they both nodded and made there way over to me. They grabbed onto me and I teleported us to the outside of the Mystery Shack. When we got there Llama and Shooting Star fell to the ground. "My head, I feel like I'm going to throw up!" Llama exclaimed as Shooting Star laughed lightly. 'Why is the world....spinning?' I asked before I collapsed to the ground. "Bi-Will!" Shooting Star and Llama exclaimed as they rushed over to Pinetree and I. 'I guess I used to much power hehe.....' I thought before my vision faded to black.