A Festive Day in Paris (Simbar)

Start from the beginning

Ámbar dashed down the stairs as her heels clinked to ever step, making a thump-thump noise. She couldn't take control of her excitement anymore and hugged Símon. They both gave each other a long kiss as he held to her waist and she pushed the back of his head. When they broke free from each other's grasp, Símon carried her in bridal form screaming, "We're going to Paris!"

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Ámbar pushed against the white, satin bed sheets in the hotel room. She noticed an empty space right beside her. Símon had already left. She looked beside her nightstand and on top of her phone was a yellow postage note that stated "Had to leave early for the meeting. Love you." Her tippy toes were the first to touch the cold floor before they reached her slippers. She entered her closet and planned out an outfit. She decided to wear a black paperboy hat with a white, fluffy jacket today since it was very cold and it appeared very chic.

As she walked out of the closet with her black, block heel boots, she placed her crossbody bag over her arm. She turned the gold latch and a little note flew out and into the open air. Her hand was swift enough to get a hold of it. Inside the blue folded piece of paper read, "Tengo un sopresa para ti (I have a surprise for you)." Ámbar bit the bottom layer of lip and couldn't help but imagine it was from Símon and what he could be conjuring up this Christmas for her.

                                                                                               ♥︎♥︎♥︎

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Símon at the meeting couldn't stop himself from reaching his phone every five minutes. His mind was fixed upon the time and the surprises he had planned for Ámbar all afternoon. His manager even noticed and had to give strict reminders to pay attention to the producers. That still didn't stop his mind from wandering to his imagination and visioning every scene of how he's going to celebrate this Christmas with Ámbar.

"So to promote the band, Símon will perform today at the theater right?" Símon's mind immediately snapped back to reality. "I'm sorry what? I can't perform today sir. I..I..I have big plans for this Christmas," Símon anxiously refuted. "But before you were nodding your head in agreement to everything. Look it's too late to back out now. You may perform some place else if that makes you feel better but you're going to sing today," the executive manager of the agency demanded. Símon planted his face into his palms and ran them over his hair in anger. He couldn't believe this was happening, after everything he planned out so Ámbar can finally have a special Christmas she deserves. The Roller Band's manager glared at him and noticed his sorrow.

TRB's manager rose from his chair and tapped Símon's shoulder whilst pointing to the exit. "Just give us five minutes, we need to go get a drink of water." Símon followed his manager straight away and into the hallway.

"Look Símon, I know you're a hard-worker and all but you have to focus more because experiences like these happen."