I immediately closed my eyes because my necklace got brighter then the light disappeared and I opened my eyes.

when I opened my eyes I saw a woman in front of me and I immediately fell and sat so shocked that I shook.

then the figure of the woman looked at me with a shocked look and so did I, then the figure sat in front of me and held my cheek.

then she rubbed it and with a smile, I then calmed down a little when the woman didn't do anything to me.

"what is your name you little girl and why are you here?" said the woman.

I then opened my mouth but the woman said again "and why are you so similar to my sister?" asked the woman.

"uhm ... first my name is (y / n) (L / n), second that I remember I was sleeping and I was here, and the third what do you mean I look very much like your sister?" I said.

then the woman stopped holding my cheek and was shocked "you said (L / n)" said the woman.

I then nodded "yes I am (y / n) (L / n)" I said.

"How come ... I thought (L / n) 's family only left me and my sister ... not only leaving my sister" she said incredulously.

I then looked at her with confusion, I then pay attention to this woman. when I saw this woman, why do I feel that I have to believe her words.

I immediately widened my eyes realizing what the woman said, "what do you mean, family (L / n) only leaves you and your sister" I said in shock.

the woman then looked at me for a moment then stood and faced backwards "sorry I can't seem to tell you about that" said the woman disappointed.

I then immediately got up and held the woman's hand "why not?" I asked.

the woman was shocked that I was holding her hand and then she looked down with a tearful face.

"That's ... that's because ..." said the woman while shedding tears.

I immediately hugged the woman and the woman was shocked when I hugged her "it's okay ... if you don't want to tell me" I said calmly.

then the woman cried and immediately hugged me, the woman continued to cry in my arms and I stroked her back "it's okay to just get out of it all ... I know you don't want to hold it" I said.

the woman continued to cry in my arms until a few minutes to finish, then the woman wiped her tears and saw me "you know ... you remind me of someone" said the woman.

I can only be silent and listen to the woman "you are kind like her, loving like her, and a helper ... I hope I can be with her like before" said the woman sadly.

"uhm ... if I may know who that person is?" I asked.

"She is .... (gm / n) (L / n)" said the woman.

I widened my eyes "Isn't that my grandmother's name !?" I thought in surprise.

"you know my grandmother's name?" I asked.

then the woman seemed surprised by what I said "what do you mean little girl?" asked the woman back.

"it is my grandmother's name" I replied.

then the woman immediately smiled softly to make me surprised "means ... you must be a descendant of my older sister" said the woman.

then she held my necklace and stroked it "means it is true that you are the successor of the family (L / n) ... this necklace has proven it" said the woman then let go of my necklace from her grasp.