Tamaki blinked his eyes open, a warm feeling shooting through his body. He noticed a chest in front of him, his face nearly buried in it. Tamaki's cheeks turned a bright red as he realized what he was holding onto to.

...This....This is y/n I'm cuddling...

CRAP IM CUDDLING Y/N!!!

WHAT DO I DO!!???

She...she's warm...and she...she smells sweet...I don't really wanna let go...I haven't cuddled anyone before but...this feels...

nice.

He felt y/n start to wake up, her letting out small groans and whimpers. Tamaki gazed up at her, their eyes immediately locking. His face turned into the color of a tomato.

"I-I'm sorry!!" He quickly sat up in the bed, letting go of his cuddle buddy. Y/n chuckled, sitting up with him. "It's not a problem. I woke up at around 4 and you were like that, so I didn't want to disrupt your sleep."

You mean I was like that all night!? Tamaki thought embarrassingly, staring at his lap with flushed cheeks.

Y/n threw the blanket off of her legs, stepping down from the bed. "Welp! We open in about an hour! It seems the snow has melted, so we'll be back in business!" She beamed, skipping down the steps to prepare for the day.

Tamaki sighed. I can't believe I just cuddled my boss...

"Thanks for coming to the printing shop with me, Amajiki!" Y/n thanked her employee as the two of them exited the printing store, a stack of flyers in their arms

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Thanks for coming to the printing shop with me, Amajiki!" Y/n thanked her employee as the two of them exited the printing store, a stack of flyers in their arms. "It's pretty cold out here, and I figured you wouldn't wanna come."

"I-It's no problem." Tamaki muttered. Y/n turned to him, and noticed that his ears and neck were uncovered. "Aren't you cold? Without a scarf and earmuffs?"

"Hm? O-Oh, it's okay. It's not that bad...where should we hang these up?"

Tamaki and y/n had spent about the past 30 minutes stapling flyers around the city, the two of them remaining silent with each other

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tamaki and y/n had spent about the past 30 minutes stapling flyers around the city, the two of them remaining silent with each other. Ever since this morning, she hasn't really spoken that much with me...could it be because of what I said?...

Tamaki turned to y/n, who was stapling the last flyer to a nearby tree. "...Y/n?"

"Mhm?"

"...About what I said last night...I-Im really sorry. I don't want you to blame yourself...O-Okay?"

Y/n froze, her back facing Tamaki. Tamaki felt his stomach churn. She's definitely still upset! What do I do?

She suddenly turned to Tamaki, her face showing what seemed like confusion. "What did you say last night?"

Tamaki batted his eyes at her. "You mean...You don't remember?"

Y/n shook her head. "I must've had too much to drink!" She chuckled nervously, rubbing the nape of her neck.

"O-Oh, well-"

"Okay! That was the last flyer! We should hurry back to the shop! I bet Hailey is giving Ginger a hard time." Y/n sighed, skipping past Tamaki to the direction of the Expresso Express.

Tamaki watched as she walked away, her hugging the stapler to her chest. ...I guess she really doesn't remember.

I guess she really doesn't remember

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.