꒰ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 ꒱

Start from the beginning

The blonde spiky male cheered as he tapped his drumsticks against each other. The sound of the guitar playing along with the drums and the piano keys were audible as well.

They all played at the same time creating an amazing beat and rhythm. It was loud and energetic, usually [Y/N] isn't a fan of loud noises but this was different.

With the girl's singing in the background,

Class 1-A students dancing,

Snow all over the place for some reason but everyone liked it.

Midoriya vanished from the stage since he had to go and help his friend(be a disco ball) with something. [Y/N] was kind of sad since midoriya left the stage, but the loud, energetic, and thrilling music filled her heart.

Eri raised both of her arms in the air with a big and bright smile on her face, [Y/N] looked at the stage and her [E/C] orbs met with dark purple ones, they belonged to the singer on stage.

A purple haired girl smiled at [Y/N] as she played her guitar swiftly and awesomely.

Suddenly a feeling filled up [Y/N], her adrenaline was pumping with excitement. There it was, the beat drop that made chisaki's shadow vanish from [Y/N]'s body that made her raise both of her arms as a big smile was on her face.

She cheered along the crowd, both mirio and Eri looked at her before at each other.

'[Y/N]-chan..you finally felt it..happiness..it's very nice!'
Eri thought with a smile,

'Sir..midoriya, we did it..we made both girls smile..we made them feel safe..'
Mirio said as a tear of joy slid down his cheek.

Eri chuckled after [Y/N] looked at her and started to cheer, [Y/N] copied the older girl while cheering happily.

Feeling nothing but happiness.

After class 1-A musical performance was over, mirio headed to the gym where the musical performance was held—with both girls following him

"Was it nice [Y/N]-chan?" Eri looked at the
[H/C] headed who had a big and bright smile on her face. "Hai! Th-There were a lot of li-lights! And th-then there were loud sounds..but it was a good loud sound that it made me..made me.." [Y/N] was stuck in the middle of her sentence.

"Happy?" She turned to the blonde male as his blue orbs met with her [E/C] ones, [Y/N] tapped her chin "Ha-Happy...?" She started before smiling.