Chapter Six: A Day For Disaster

Start from the beginning

~TimeSkip~

It was 9:20 and Pacifica and I were already outside the ice cream shop, we were waiting for Bill and Dipper to show up. "Remember to call Bill Will when you see him. I don't want Dipper to have more things to worry about." I reminded Pacifica, she nodded her head and we went back to looking through the small crowd for Dipper and Bill. 5 minutes passed and in the distance I saw Bill and Dipper, I was surprised to see them laughing with each other and even more surprised at the way Bill looked. He looked happy? Everything about him was so genuine it was hard to believe that this was Bill Cipher.

Pacifica looked just as surprised as me when she saw them approaching us in the distance, but she shook it off and called them over. "Dipper, Will! Over here!" Pacifica yelled waving her hand in the air so they'd have a better chance at seeing her. When they saw her the immediately rushed over to greet us. "Hey guys!" Dipper said enthusiastically and gave Pacifica and I a hug, Bill just waved. Pacifica and I hugged back and greeted Dipper. We all let go and Bill ran into the ice cream shop yelling "brain freeze here I come!" We all laughed and followed him.

~TimeSkip~

"Whooo! Thats a rush!" Bill says as he repeatedly hits his hand over his head. "Ugh! I shouldn't have let you talk me into this, my head hurts." Dipper groaned and ran his hand through his hair. Pacifica and I laughed at them and they joined in. "Pinetree I don't know what your talking about this pain is hilarious which is why it's a rush." Bill said as he slung his arm around Dippers shoulder, Dipper groaned again but smiled nonetheless.

Everyone was laughing and talking with each other and I found myself lost in thought. 'This is the most I've seen Dipper smile in a long time, I hope these good times don't go away and I hope Bill won't turn on us. Dipper seem so happy with Bill, he probably wouldnt recover if Bill betrayed us, but It makes me wonder why Bill is being so kind to Dipper. Maybe he-'

"Mabel let's have a competition!" Bill exclaimed with a grin on his face bringing me out of my thoughts. "A competition?" I asked and tilted my head to the side a little. "Yeah! Let's go get more ice cream and see which one of us eats it faster!" "Alright!" I exclaimed as we got up from our seats. "Are you sure you want to do that? You guys might get brain freezes!" Pacifica yelled to us in the distance, but we were already at the front of the line. Bill got five scoops of Mint Chocolate and Cookies and Cream while I got five scoops of Vanilla and Strawberry.

Bill and I walked back to our table but when we got there we were confused. Dipper was staring outside the nearest window and looked distressed while Pacifica tired to get his attention. I immediately put my ice crem down on a stand and rushed over to Pacifica as Bill went behind Dipper. "What happened! We were gone for a few minutes! Why does he look so worried?" I whisper yelled to Pacifica not wanting to bring Dipper out of his thoughts yet. "I don't know! We were talking and he looked out the window and went silent, but when I looked out I didn't see anyone." Pacifica whispered back in a sorrowful tone.

"Mabel I'm sorry, I should've-" "Don't, it's not your fault so don't blame yourself. We'll lea-" "Ahh! Will why!" Dipper exclaimed cutting Pacifica's and I's conversation short. We looked over and saw Dipper with ice cream on his face glaring at Will as Will laughed at him. "Aww don't be like that Pinetree. I gave you a needed make over" Will snickered. "Oh yea, well I think you need a make over too!" Dipper yelled as he grabbed some of Bills ice cream and shoved it in Bills face. Pacifica and I stared at them in confusion as they had and ice cream war.

'Bill what are you doing? You're going to get us kicked out!' I asked him in my mind and he responded, 'I'm distracting Pinetree. Now help me I'm running out of ice cream.' I looked at Pacifica and motioned for her to grab some ice cream as I grabbed some of my own. Once our hand were full of ice cream we charged Bill and Dipper and joined there war. "I got your back Dipper" I yelled as I hit Bill with ice cream. He groaned and yelled "Pacifica sneak attack!" "Sir yes sir!" She shouted as she hit Dipper and I with ice cream.

Our battle went on for about 5 minutes before the store manager came out from behind the register and kicked us out. We were all dirty and decided to go back to the shack to get dressed. When we got dressed and were questioned by Grunkle Stan and Ford. We explained ourselves and Grunkle Stan was proud of us while Grunkle Ford just shook his head. It was 12 o'clock so we decided to head to the newly built docks to see if there was anything mysterious in the water.

Dipper's Pov

"Ughhhhhhh! Why didn't we take the car!" Will complained as we all walked to the docks. "Oh stop complaining and enjoy the walk" Pacifica told Will. "Fine!" Will exclaimed and crossed his arms over his chest and we laughed. We were walking for a while and after about 15 minutes the docks came into view. We talked about what we might find in the water, but we interrupted when someone from behind us tapped on Pacifica's shoulder.

"Excuse me miss" a man said to Pacifica as we all turned around to face him. he wore a black hoodie that covered his head and eyes, dark grey pants and black boots, but his voice sounded familiar to me. "Yes?" Pacifica asked. He smirked and suddenly picked up Pacifica, threw her over his shoulders and started running. We were all frozen still and trying to grasp what had happen but Pacificas shouts for help brought us out of our confusion. "PACIFICA!" Mabel exclaimed as she started chasing after the man, he looked like he was heading towards the docs. "MABEL! Ugh let me go!" She yelled at the guy who took her and hit him.

Will and I were about to chase after them, but I was suddenly lifted up into the air and headed a different direction away from Will. "Wha-" "PINETREE!" Will yelled and started running after me but was stopped when someone punched him across the face. It was then that I realized I was also being kidnapped. "W-Will!" I started flailing my arms and legs and hitting the guy that had taken me. "Stop or else your punishment will be worse Dipper." The man spoke, his voice was deep but when he spoke I knew exactly who it was

"Ghost-Eyes"