ꜰʟᴏᴜʀ & ᴇɢɢ

Start from the beginning

Her eyes drifted back over to him, placing the pan back onto the hob and leaning over the counter towards him, waving the spatula in her hand up and down in his face. "I'll believe it when I see it, Mr Weasley" Her words formed deliberately, placing an emphasis on 'Mr', two could play his game.

His eyebrows furrowed, and his face grew redder.
Lyra grinned waggishly, as Fred's eyes ran up and down from her chest to her face. "What's wrong, you don't like being called Mr Weasley?" He rose, grabbing her wrist which held the spatula as she chuckled. "Call me Mr Weasley one more time, I'll bend you over this tabletop. Right now."

Lyra's face fell, completely unexpecting the response. "Oh yeah? Well unfortunately, these pancakes are about to burn. But now I know, hm?"
He smirked, letting go of her wrist as he watched her place the pancakes onto two plates. As they sat eating, they maintained a healthy conversation.

"I hope you didn't feel the same when Professor Snape called you that? Or no young witches decide they want to work for you, I'm not saying I'd be jealous. But now that I know-"

"If anyone else called me Mr Weasley seductively, I'd retch my breakfast into their face. I don't have a weird kink, if that's what your thinking. You could call me Professor Dumbledore and I'd get turned on."

Lyra wheezed, choking on her pancake.

"Okay, Professor Dumbledore. Or is your name Dobby the house elf? Oh that's it, Mrs Norris."
He rolled his eyes, admiring her as she whittled on.

"What's the weirdest thing anyones ever come out with while you hooked up?"

"Jesus, Fred. How many girls have you hooked up with? It's only Cedric, and he was quite plain. Actually, thinking of it, he liked to choke me, he also insist I call him Daddy Diggory."

Fred spat his drink back into the cup, bursting into laughter. Fred moaned, whimpering "Daddy Diggory" until he couldn't breathe, as Lyra winded him with a cushion.

"I didn't do it, of course. Don't be a prat, Weasley." He cooed, washing up the dishes as she watched. "How about we go for a swim? There's some great cliffs for cliff jumping round here, that's if your brave enough. Me and George dragged Ron down, he didn't speak to us for weeks." She glanced up, shaking her head at the boy.

"Your really selling it to me" She sniggered, as he ran behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and twisting her so she faced him, his soapy hands placed on the small of her back. "Pretty please?"
She twisted him round, so he was now up against the counter instead. She scuttled off up the stairs giggling, but stopped on the landing, leaning back to shout "Come on then." Lighting up Fred's features.

~*~

The wind was howling up on the clifftop, the sea grass oscillating fervidly. Lyra wore her bikini set, covered by one of Fred's long shirts to keep her warm. Despite the baggy fit, the shirt seemed to mould her thin waist and curvy hips by the force of the winds. "Not backing out now are you, Ly?" Fred commented, smirking disobediently.

"Of course not, you first though" She stood, shaking as the freezing wind glazed her fingertips. Fred shrugged, ripping off his shirt and handing it to Lyra, as he emptied and checked his swimming trunk pockets. "We must be 60 feet high! I don't like heights."

"Do you trust me?"

"Not particularly." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Fine, well do you trust that I'm not going to kill you?" She took his shirt, nodding weakly as he laughed at her. He stood on the edge, looking down and shaking his arms by his side. "Just bring the shirts down with you, it doesn't matter if they get wet." She nodded, taking off the shirt from herself and hanging it over her forearm with the other.

Fred processed her body up and down, he almost couldn't believe someone so perfectly created would fall for him. He didn't deserve it, she quickly snapped him back to reality. "Stop staring at my tits, they're going to freeze off if you take any longer" Lyra teased, tying her hair into a loose low bun.

He jumped, shouting like a little kid the whole way down. Splash, Fred's red hair was now hidden under the explosion of water, as Lyra peered over the edge. But it bobbed back up, as Fred whoop whooped, encouraging Lyra. She closed her eyes and jumped, the air compressing her body as she fell sixty feet through the air. She couldn't remember seeing anything for the most of it, despite her eyes instantly opening the minute her feet left the ground. Splash, the water engulfed her, slapping her into reality. It took a few seconds, but she resurfaced, gasping for air as Fred laughed.

"I didn't think you'd do it!" Water droplets fell from his eyelashes, shaking his hair like a wet dog.
"The water's fucking freezing!" She panted breathlessly.

"You'll soon warm up" Fred pointed to the shore, they must've been a mile away from the land, "We have to swim all the way over there."

Lyra swam slightly in-front of Fred, which was the biggest mistake. He had been tickling her leg the whole time, panicking her as he told her about all the sea creatures lurking in the depths. "One more time and your swimming with me on your back, Weasley."

"Did you know, muggles have only discovered 5% of the ocean?" He prompted, splashing her with water. Lyra stopped, facing Fred- who had a smug grin plastered on his face. "Fine, you can carry me, that's what you want?"

"Actually, thinking about it. I would actually quite like that." Lyra tutted, heading to swim on, but Fred pulled her back. "I mean it, my feet can touch the bottom now anyway, yours can't. I'll carry you."
She swum behind him, wrapping her legs around his waist and arms over his shoulders, laying her head on his soggy hair. He grabbed her ass for support, "I quite like this, you know?"

"Course you do, Freddie."