Prologue

(Chanel and her boyfriend)

Pool Boy Prologue

"Ashton you need a job, look you're almost done with high school and you need something to pay off your tuition." My mother said as we drove along the streets.

"Luckily an old friend of mine has a small job for you as a pool boy." She continued to speak,"He's filthy rich and has a daughter your age, but no funny business okay?"

I nodded along as she spoke about my so called pool boy job.

She stopped the car in front of a huge mansion, it literally looked like the white house. With perfect landscape, large white windows and a huge pool in the back.

"Holy shit." was all I could managed to spit out

My mom gave me a 'watch your language' look as we started walking up the white steps that lead to the huge door. Unbelievable, this guy is loaded.

My mom rang the doorbell and in less than a minute a man in a tan suit opened a door, he looked like he was in his 60's and he greeted my mom with a smile and a hug.

"Hi Greg, its nice to see you! I love your house by the way." She said in awe.

"Nice to see you too Anne, come inside." Greg opened the door wider which led to this picture perfect mansion that I would kill to live in.

Greg and my mom talked for a while, I was still checking everything out. The white tile floors, cream colored walls, giant portraits, expensive furniture. It was like I was dreaming. Heck I better not be because this mansion is the shit.

"Ashton, here's your uniform ,why don't you get changed and wait outside for further instructions." Greg explained handing me a white polo shirt and shorts.

I took it from his hands and he led me to the bathroom where I quickly got changed. I left the red bandanna in my hair just for my own sake.

I then went outside, where I was met by this gigantic pool, with golden fountains by it's side, a small waterfall that was decorated with rocks, perfectly laid out lounge chairs and a small bar and barbecue off to the side.

"Damn," I breathed out, climbing down the steps that lead to the pool.

Once I was close enough to the pool I found a woman on a lounge chair. She was hot. Perfect body, with gorgeous brown hair. She was in a white bikini with a floral kimono and large sunglasses. She must be the daughter.

I cleared my throat before I approached her, "Hey gorgeous, come here often?" I asked throwing in my signature smile.

Once those words left my mouth I realized my stupidity of asking such a question.

She got up, her elbows holding her up and her glasses propped down to the bridge of her nose.

"Uh I'm not sure if you noticed but I kinda live here," She said humorously.

Sassy. I like it. I laughed along with her as she began to sit up.

"I'm Ashton by the way, your new pool boy." I introduced myself.

"I'm Chanel and I guess I'm your new boss then," she winked then stood up as she went over to the bar.

I watched her as she swayed her hips. Damn she is fucking sexy.

I started walking over to her as she began to mix herself a drink.

"Sorry to break it to you babygirl but I don't think you're old enough to drink alcohol." I teased as I leaned against the bar.