c h a p t e r. 25

Začít od začátku

When Castor comes to sit next to him in the grass, he mumbles out, "I look mean?"

"C'mon Jitterbug, you can't honestly believe that. We just--" His head jerks to the side, cutting him off, him still chuckling slightly. "We just called you the literal human embodiment of sunshine and you think we think you look scary? What she meant to say was that you're really hot and with your piercings and tattoos- -bit hot innit- -everyone can tell that. Which is the only intimidating thing around you."

People are intimidated by him because he's hot?

Say what?

Turning his head towards the celestial, Jazz asks, "Is that why people don't like you?"

"No, Love," Castor kisses his cheek, cupping his face with one hand. "They don't like me because I'm an asshole."

Jasper flushes, hiding his face. "Star!" The musician hides his face. "I need motivation, not kisses!"

Castor just shrugs, a cocky look on his face, and it's Viv who picks up the conversation with a cry of, "Ha, Motivation!"

Without saying anything else, and certainly not giving him a warning, his best friend comes right over to him, sits on his back, bops him on the head with something cold, and then giggles out, "Start moving until you throw up, you weak willed sot--"

"Vivianna," Castor snaps, sitting up straight to glare at her. Jazz was just plainly amused, but the person he wanted to be touching right now is certainly not the weirdo. "That's not what he-- mph!"

Jazz, not saying a single word, rolls his body over-- making Viv fall with a swear in the color of lilacs-- and grabs the celestial around the middle before rolling again, this time to prop himself over the god with a grin.

Now he was on top.

Which was very much a rarity as the musician was very much so not only a bottom but also submissive.

Raising an eyebrow, almost in a warning, Castor looks at Jazz's arms which were propped on either side of his head before looking at him with lighting-strike eyes that practically screamed 'I'm supposed to be on top' before saying, "What's this?"

Doing a quick push up with a smile and a "Motivation!" falling from his mouth as he pecks his boyfriend's cheek. Laughing, the celestial grips onto the musician's sweatshirt as he grows more red with each kiss that Jazz presses onto his face.

Then, after he was done loving up on his boyfriend, he let his body relax onto the god's-- long since learned that he didn't mind his sweat or after work-out self-- and cuddles his face into Castor's shoulder.

"I'm going somewhere for Christmas." Jazz mumbles out, trying to gather up the courage to ask.

"Oh?" The celestial says, threading his fingers through the back of his messy curls. "Are you excited for it?"

Excited that Castor will-- most likely-- come.

Jazz nods, "Pretty much anyone important to me is going to be there and I'd like you to meet them?"

"O-oh, I um, yeah? I didn't know -you actually want me to meet your family?" He doesn't know why Castor seems so surprised; he's his butterfly, of course he wants to share that joy with his family. "Are they- -bit hot innit- -going to be at your house, er, castle? When, or, where am I meeting them?"

"Ah, I didn't explain that right," The musician sits up, resting between his boyfriend's legs. "I know you don't like to be around too many people, but I want you to come with me. And you won't be around them all the time! We do activities in changing groups and, um-"