Perfect.

Y/N point of view:

"That's it! That's the one." I quickly scurry over to the small, seemingly elegant short stubs of a staircase outside a big, tall white concrete building, reminding of the ones in the Ancient Greek times with thicc large pillars and carved patterns.

The sun was piercing through my freshly conditioned shiny black hair that was gently teased behind my face by the cool morning wind. As I was about to enter, I took a deep, nice breath and looked up almost falling over because of my sudden dizziness in my head. I took that as a sign to just get inside and get it over with.

Today was my first job interview at an office as an accountant. Boring job, I know. I don't even know why I'm getting a job if I can successfully keep scamming old European men in sketchy Asian dating sites. Oh and I do YouTube from time to time. My audience is fairly small, I mostly do simple vlogs with my roommates whenever we go travelling, like camping at the forest or how we recently got our first cat. But that's besides the point. It was time to become an actual functioning member of society. "Fuck yeah. I've been waiting for this one...Turn it up." I rolled my eyes in a sarcastic tone.
As I quietly walked over to the front desk, It felt like the whole building was looking down at me. Rightfully so. Clean, but still messy dark brown, almost black hair down to my arse with little to no make up. I literally felt like a sewer rat compared to others. But that didn't matter.

After eyeing me up and down, the front desk lady elegantly beckoned to one of the elegantly dressed employees, who was a slightly older lady about in her early 50s who merely nods and hurried me over to one of the cubic rooms with old, even medieval furniture and style. In the middle was a large computer with all that tech fancy stuff. "Dang. That would be great for streaming." was my only thought after seeing it. Even though I don't stream as much and my audience was even smaller on Twitch, I still made it one of my priorities. Even though I never plan to get big on there. Or really anywhere.

That place reeks of old, chlorine carpet cleaners along with some oldness to it. Perfect 😐 just what I imagined.