c h a p t e r. 24

Start from the beginning

He is okay with that?

Oh fuck, Jazz realized, fumbling in his seat to grab Castor's waist, he's showing me off.

Kissing the god without hesitation, he pulls their bodies closer as Castor's arms wrap around his neck, deepening the kiss with a warm tongue and soft lips-- the crowd cheering but everything besides how his star tastes and feels is lost onto the musician.

It's just him-- it's just Cas, tasting like stardust.

Pulling away after a growl, Castor smirks down onto him, lips kiss-bruised and face heated as he grips onto the edge of the stand, having leaned over to kiss his boyfriend completely.

"Wait for me after the game?" He asks as if Jazz would go anywhere else.

Not trusting his voice, and a bit too red to say anything anyways and not wanting to let out the choking noise that would probably ensue, Jazz just nods and lets the large smile on his face stay there.

Vivianna cheering loudly breaks him out of his daze enough to realize that Castor was heading back to Flynn to change and shower in the locker room-- but not loud enough to knock him of his 'oh fuck he's hot' thoughts as the god turns back to him with a cocky wave and a wink.

"Okay, so," The weirdo laughs, poking Jazz's incredibly warm cheek as they ignored the coos and congradulations of the crowd around him; that made him even more flustered, too. "That just happened."

"Um, fuck, yeah it did," He sighs out, hand coming up to his mouth with a small laugh. "Oh my shit, I love that man."

"Wait," His best friend laughs louder, excitedly clapping her hands. "Did you just-- you did! Aw, Jazz!"

"Shush," He wiggles a finger in her direction, unable to stop his excited and overjoyed smile. "You're not going to tease me about this. I love him, he's my butterfly, he's my boyfriend but I'm not gonna tell him yet."

"But--"

"Nope, my heart can't handle this," Jazz shakes his head, still cupping his mouth and trying to cool down from how heated Castor's kiss made him feel. "It's literally going to explode from how fucking hot he is, Vivianna. Don't make him murder me from attractiveness. If I tell him I love him, and he loves me back-- dead. I'll be dead."

"You're overdramatic," She huffs out, a wicked grin on her lips. "But this'll be amusing watching you struggle not to say it so like, I'm all for this."

"Jerk."

"Bitchass."

"Fucknugget."

"Prude."

"Yeah, yeah," Jazz waved her off, mint eyes catching onto an annoyed ethereal green as he stands, looking over to where Flynn was annoying his boyfriend. "C'mon, we gotta go save a mortal from a god's wrath."

"But it's so rare I get affection from you!" Flynn's loud whine turns into a wince as soon as they reach him, Castor hitting him as he struggles to get out of the blonde's awkward hug.

"Bitch," The god hits him again. "Does this look like affection?"

"Yes!" Vivianna shouts, laughing maniacally due to her best friend's now sour expression-- him not appreciating the blondie all over his boyfriend. "Yes it does! Affection is a coal that must be cooled; else, suffered, it will set the heart on fire."

Shakespeare? Jazz recognizes the quote. Really?

"Ooh!" Flynn cackles, making Castor jump when he releases his arms just to slap the god's ass. "Burn."